Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7828

• Mr AFL
  • Mr AFL's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
Bateman, Bevan, Boyle, Chrimes, Deaves, Edwards, Florio, Hodge, Hunt, Johnston, Kane, Manuel, Mather, McInnes, Moody, O'Sullivan, Ransted, Reimers, Richardson, Risol, Rowling, Sketcher, Tedesco, White.

Changes from last week:

In:

Hunt, Manuel, McInnes, Reimers, Rowling, Tedesco.

Out:

Donovan, Stack, Leeson, Holland, Murray.

The ins and outs are just from memory if you know who exactly came in and out please put it below :)

Looks like it's Johnston and Rowling in the ruck aswell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7829

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Here's the link to see the stats and live scores.

www.wafl.com.au/games/view/9694

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7830

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
At the end of the first quarter Perth 3.5(23) lead Swans 3.2(20).

Edwards (7 disposals), Bevan (6 disposals, 1 goal), Bateman (6 disposals), Tedesco (5 disposals), Hodge (5 disposals), Boyle (4 disposals, 1 goal), Florio (4 disposal, 1 goal).

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7831

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Not a good quarter for the Demons. Swans 7.4(46) Perth 4.8(32). Tom Roach had the ball 13 times that quarter, Wade womey had it 10 times, Robinson had it 9 times and Jetta had it 7 times.

For the Demons, Bevan (13 disposals, 1 goal), Tedesco (12 disposals), Bateman (12 disposals), Moody (11 disposals) and Hodge (20 disposals) have been the ball winners. Our only goal of that qarter was kicked through Daniel O'Sullivan.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7832

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15
Good coverage Mr Afl. Hopefully we can come back a bit

Amy results from other grades?

Last edit: by Baseline.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7837

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
More of the same as far as I am concerned, no forward structure so we had no system going forward as opposed to Swans who maintained a forward structure all day and thus looked much better moving the ball.

Star recruit Reimers hardly sighted and didn't spend much time on the field in the second half and looked disinterested at 3 qtr time. Had to be told to get close to the huddle. Murray and Leindekkers didn't play, neither did Eyres who was helping out on the sidelines so Johnston shared the ruck with Deaves. I was impressed with Johnston, don't think he's going to be a star but a good size (genuine ruck/KPP)and good work rate and lean and fit.

How the hell Ransted is back and getting a game is beyond me, that says it all about this coach who has no idea. No doubt he will overlook his blunders and give him 3 or 4 games straight up like last year.

Liked the look of new recruits Johnston, Risol and to a lesser extent Rollings and Boyle from last years reserves i think.

If anyone thinks we won't miss Ross Young and Leon they are kidding themselves. Our midfield will be our weakness i think.

Is Redleg setup the new Yellow Football?

Like the way Pickers talks to the players.

Final score SD 15.11 def P 6.16

Couple of figjams were solid contributors for the black and whites. Lol

Last edit: by Johnno.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7838

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
YAWN.

I thought you had given it away?

Talking about figjams.

Luckily you're not involved running the club.

We would be in dire straights.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Last edit: by Demons Forever.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7840

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Lol, let's see if your brother Smokey is anymore glowing about what he saw today. You'll be doing a lot more yawning while McMahon is in charge.

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7841

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Johnno wrote: More of the same as far as I am concerned, no forward structure so we had no system going forward as opposed to Swans who maintained a forward structure all day and thus looked much better moving the ball.

Star recruit Reimers hardly sighted and didn't spend much time on the field in the second half and looked disinterested at 3 qtr time. Had to be told to get close to the huddle. Murray and Leindekkers didn't play, neither did Eyres who was helping out on the sidelines so Johnston shared the ruck with Deaves. I was impressed with Johnston, don't think he's going to be a star but a good size (genuine ruck/KPP)and good work rate and lean and fit.

How the hell Ransted is back and getting a game is beyond me, that says it all about this coach who has no idea. No doubt he will overlook his blunders and give him 3 or 4 games straight up like last year.

Liked the look of new recruits Johnston, Risol and to a lesser extent Rollings and Boyle from last years reserves i think.

If anyone thinks we won't miss Ross Young and Leon they are kidding themselves. Our midfield will be our weakness i think.

Is Redleg setup the new Yellow Football?

Like the way Pickers talks to the players.

Final score SD 15.11 def P 6.16

Couple of figjams were solid contributors for the black and whites. Lol

Figjams haha whatever you reckon!! It was only a scratch match mate but lets be honest we toyed with you allday and the 16.11 to 6.16 score flattered Perth we should have won by 15 gls, but like i said only a scratchie
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Swans v Perth 11 years 1 month ago #7842

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Swandog wrote: Figjams haha whatever you reckon!! It was only a scratch match mate but lets be honest we toyed with you allday and the 16.11 to 6.16 score flattered Perth we should have won by 15 gls, but like i said only a scratchie

That was tongue in cheek Swandog in reference to one particular supporter who labelled those two players figjams. I rate both highly and i know they will embarrass a few people at the PFC for many years to come. Both sides were rusty but Swans showed they had a better system in place. Tony Notte had a day out and did it easy.

I was impressed with No 41 Faulkner and No 22 Aiden Smith.

Last edit: by Johnno.
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 256 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp