Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6174

• Demons Forever
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Received some news last night that Hadyn is about to start running again and is champing at the bit.

His problem has been being too keen to get back too soon and not taking the best route back.

I gather about round 4 or 5, so hopefully we will get a large chunk of the season out of him.

Also heard that his younger brother is pretty good, I think he is around 195cm, so probably taller than Hadyn.

Any further info anyone.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6209

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Demons Forever wrote: Received some news last night that Hadyn is about to start running again and is champing at the bit.

His problem has been being too keen to get back too soon and not taking the best route back.

I gather about round 4 or 5, so hopefully we will get a large chunk of the season out of him.

Also heard that his younger brother is pretty good, I think he is around 195cm, so probably taller than Hadyn.

Any further info anyone.

That is good news DF. If only the bloke had of put some effort into training a few years back he might of realized his dream. Only time he put some effort in, was on selection night. Amazing how many times couldn't train during the week but was fine for selection day and match day.

His brother must of improved out of sight from the last time I saw him play, so good luck with that!!!!! :woohoo:

Last edit: by Before the Bounce.

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6214

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 213
BTB, you really are a comedian.
Let it go. PFC will survive long after you have given up the ghost.
Whatever your gripe with the club is it is time for you to move on. A pity to see a man carry such a burden for the rest of his life.
Life is too short to struggle through it with such bitterness. And I can't imagine that bitterness could possibly be.
Perhaps if you enlightened us all we might show some understanding.

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6291

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smokey wrote: BTB, you really are a comedian.
Let it go. PFC will survive long after you have given up the ghost.
Whatever your gripe with the club is it is time for you to move on. A pity to see a man carry such a burden for the rest of his life.
Life is too short to struggle through it with such bitterness. And I can't imagine that bitterness could possibly be.
Perhaps if you enlightened us all we might show some understanding.

Let's keep our fingers crossed hey smoker! A few more lean years and the two AFL clubs might just start getting tired with the BYE and hey presto 8 team comp again.
Thanks for your concern about my well being , but I am traveling just fine at the moment life is sweet when I can chat to my fellow members on all things demons on here!!!!! :woohoo:

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6294

• backwithit
  • Thank you received: 0
I dont understand all the hype around Hayden.. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
Re. Younger brother.. Don't hold your breath. Couldn't get a kick in a stampede

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6295

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13

backwithit wrote: I dont understand all the hype around Hayden.. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

How do you work that out? Showed lots of potential then copped a serious injury which has put him out for a season and a half. Have you even seen him play?

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6332

• Lucifer
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
But he still made a big enough impact on you to suck your first post out?

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6374

• Baseline
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 15

backwithit wrote: I dont understand all the hype around Hayden.. Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.

Not really sure that the four posts that preceeded yours, one of which refers to Hayden, could constitute "all the hype".

Good young player, was at a point where he was getting some experience under his belt and starting to influence games, struck down by injury.

Lets hope he can get back on the park and get back to his best and then kick it up another notch.

suspect it will take a bit of time though and rounds four to five may be optimistic if he is only just starting runing

Last edit: by Baseline.

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6429

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
just because some of you boys think Busher is good, doesn't mean others have to agree with you does it?....some of you boys need to sit back, smile, be patient and wait for Busher to step up and prove some of his knockers wrong and then pounce on them with some told you so posts.....you fella's react way to fast for my liking, no wonder why the knockers keep calling and knocking!!

Hadyn Busher 11 years 1 month ago #6430

• Sacko
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13

Freezin wrote: just because some of you boys think Busher is good, doesn't mean others have to agree with you does it?....some of you boys need to sit back, smile, be patient and wait for Busher to step up and prove some of his knockers wrong and then pounce on them with some told you so posts.....you fella's react way to fast for my liking, no wonder why the knockers keep calling and knocking!!

Crap Freeze. No one has been talking him up as a star. We just want to see him back playing. When someone writes a stupid post bagging him then you defend him. Simpe as that

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 231 guests and one member online

• Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes