Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4430

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Subject to change. Please add or delete names if you know of any changes.

1 Chance Bateman (32/York/188)
2 Paul Bevan (29/Sydney Swans/146)
3 Chris Billings (26/Rossmoyne/68 )
4 Matthew Boyle (21/Victoria Park/-)
5 Haydn Busher (22/Victoria Park/27)
6 Tyler Chrimes (20/Federals/-)
7 Mark Deaves (24/East Perth/11)
8 Luke Della Bosca (23/South Perth/1)
9 Simon Donovan (26/Armadale/19)
10 Michael Edwards (21/Aquinas/6)
11 Christian Eyres (23/Trinity Aquinas AFC/8 )
12 Michael Florio (22/Thornlie/45)
13 Brad Fry (26/Thornlie/6)
14 Brett Hodge (22/Thornlie/47)
15 Sean Holland (20/Carlisle/3)
16 Joel Houghton (22/Huntingdale/20)
17 Kieran Hug (19/Toodyay/-)
18 Matthew Hunt (22/Trinity Aquinas AFC/2)
19 Jarrad Irons (21/South Perth/5)
20 Julian Jacobs (24/Subiaco/41)
21 Cameron Jones (21/Wesley Curtin AFC/-)
22 Joel Kalajzic (20/South Perth/-)
23 Nick Kane (28/East Perth/69)
24 Joel Leeson (22/Dongara/30)
25 Cameron Manuel (24/Swan Athletic AFC/2)
26 Michael Mather (23/Trinity/11)
27 Matthew Moody (28/South Fremantle/101)
28 Harrison Morgan (22/East Perth/-)
29 Dylan Murray (21/Moora/1)
30 Daniel O'Sullivan (26/Trinity Aquinas AFC/46)
31 Jaxon Ramsay (23/Wagin/-)
32 Kyle Reimers (24/Peel/60)
33 Reese Richardson (20/Federals/5)
34 Alex Riiel (19/Victoria Park/-)
35 Jared Risol (21/Werribee VFL/-)
36 Chris Rodgers (23/South Perth/8 )
37 Tyson Rowling (22/West Perth/-)
38 Josh Salmon (24/Canning/2)
39 Chad Sandilands (20/East Fremantle/-)
40 Scott Siekierka (29/Northam/127)
41 Jackson Sketcher (21/Frankston VFL/-)
42 Alistair Smith (23/Federals/21)
43 Brennan Stack (25/Belmont/34)
44 Dominic Stearne (23/South Perth/-)
45 Kerwin Stuart (21/Toodyay/-)
46 Matt Tedesco (24/West Perth/73)
47 Chris Vidot (24/Queens Park/39)
48 Dale Wallam (20/East Fremantle/-)
49 Dylan Warner (21/Winnacott/-)
50 Blake Warner (23/Lynwood Ferndale/12)
51 Dene White (25/Quairading/59)
52 Mitch Wishnowsky (21/Federals/-)
53 Chris Yarran (19/Queens Park/-)
54 Jake Vlasich (19/Gosnells/-)
55 Simon Tunbridge* (20/Dongara/17)
56 Sam Butler** (27/Central District/142)
57 Brandt Colledge** (19/Attadale/-)
58 Ashley Smith** (23/Dandenong Vic/69)
59 Fraser McInnes** (20/South Perth/18)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4471

• SuperDude
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 7
Great work Stinga. Great that someone cares enough to research this to the degree you do so well done.

A couple of observations.

There are blokes on this list that I thought, watching them at colts level, were going to really kick on and become league quality players. But it hasn't been the case.

Two in particular - Dominic Stearne and Luke Della Bosca. Why? Is it the development process at Perth or the individual, circumstance, fate etc etc??? I know Stearne has had his injury problems and Della Bosca broke down in his only league appearance to date but I'm surprised they haven't kicked on to be regular league defenders.

This squad is very limited in the height department. Who are the ruck choices in this squad? I can't see it beyond Eyres.

Of the five league squads posted thus far this one seems the weakest to me on experience, height and quality.

Also - I'm pretty sure Jarrad Irons hasn't played any league games for Perth.

Last edit: by SuperDude.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4473

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

SuperDude wrote: Great work Stinga. Great that someone cares enough to research this to the degree you do so well done.

There are blokes on this list that I thought, watching them at colts level, were going to really kick on and become league quality players. But it hasn't been the case.

Two in particular - Dominic Stearne and Luke Della Bosca. Why? Is it the development process at Perth or the individual, circumstance, fate etc etc??? I know Stearne has had his injury problems and Della Bosca broke down in his only league appearance to date but I'm surprised they haven't kicked on to be regular league defenders.

This squad is very limited in the height department. Who are the ruck choices in this squad? I can't see it beyond Eyres.

Of the five league squads posted thus far this one seems the weakest to me.

Thanks mate.

Yeah, will be interesting to read what the Perth faithful think of the Perth development process and Della Bosca and Stearne.

Not sure but seems like a Bit too much quality gone. Even a player like Nick Lower, who isn't counted as a loss, really is a loss. Although there is some coming back in I guess with Reimers, Bateman plus Sketcher, who seems to have good credentials. Might be a good one for you I got told. Colledge is a good one for sure. McInnes and Tunbridge should be good this year too. Chrimes, Kalajzic, Manuel, Yarran, Richardson are promising. Irons I just can't remember properly from colts. But must be ok. Still, it's a lot to replace in one year.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4474

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah, I had to dig those league games for Irons up from the SANFL. Took me an age to track down all the SANFL games played by various players.

Yeah just double checked - It's a bit weird actually - Irons played 3 AFL games for Port but in two years only played 2 league games for Woodville-West Torrens.

Not sure how they do things over there. Maybe the SANFL clubs don't bow down to the 2 AFL clubs. They must play them in the ressies when they feel like it.

Last edit: by La Hincha.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4484

• SuperDude
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Point taken - 5 games to young Irons from his SA venture.

Chris Yarran is an interesting one. Touted as a draft prospect from years back, I reckon this kid has huge up side and could really be a talent at league level IF he can develop his defensive game a bit more.

Dylan Murray is another one. Tough as nuts, more balls than a bean bag. There's something to work with there with the right mentoring. I hope Trevor Williams arrival can help in that department.

Good work with all the squads you've produced. Like this site, fantastic detail that is lacking from press coverage.

Last edit: by SuperDude.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4487

• La Hincha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

SuperDude wrote: Point taken - 5 games to young Irons from his SA venture.

Chris Yarran is an interesting one. Touted as a draft prospect from years back, I reckon this kid has huge up side and could really be a talent at league level IF he can develop his defensive game a bit more.

Dylan Murray is another one. Tough as nuts, more balls than a bean bag. There's something to work with there with the right mentoring. I hope Trevor Williams arrival can help in that department.

Good work with all the squads you've produced. Like this site, fantastic detail that is lacking from press coverage.

Cheers! Yeah Yarran is a ripper. Immense talent. I'll keep an eye out for Murray - sounds like a good one. That's the thing. If a number of those kids stand up quickly, then the losses don't count for anything.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4495

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

SuperDude wrote: Great work Stinga. Great that someone cares enough to research this to the degree you do so well done.

Of the five league squads posted thus far this one seems the weakest to me on experience, height and quality.

Also - I'm pretty sure Jarrad Irons hasn't played any league games for Perth.

I agree SuperDude.
I reckon our list will be the weakest of all the wafl clubs and i have a gut feeling that this season could mirror that of how the decade started in 2000 with only 1 win.

Irons played quite a few ressies games in the sanfl and was also injured a fair bit.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4523

• BoomerMan
  • Thank you received: 0
No point keeping an eye out for Dylan Murray lads, as I believe he has left the WAFL to play amateurs this year.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4532

• SuperDude
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BoomerMan wrote: No point keeping an eye out for Dylan Murray lads, as I believe he has left the WAFL to play amateurs this year.

Gee that's disappointing. I really thought that kid deserved a go at league level last season. He played some ripper games in the reserves. Disappointing but understandable.

Possible List 2013 11 years 2 months ago #4533

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102
There seems to be more news on players leaving than players arriving!

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 525 guests and 4 members online

• Shark Tragic
  • screemar
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr