Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18609

• Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
I think everyone would take a 6 and 5 start to the season if we can get over the line here.

Improvement to come from where?

Taking our shots. Putting the peddle on if we have them by the scruff.

Florio (a good player taking the next step up - must improve his meanness and attack on the ball).

Sinclair has some questionmarks. Houghts or Ransted?

Probably need Leyendeckers if Murray has gone (hope he hasn't). I did see Murray watching the Ressies match in team regalia though and he said he would be playing ressies next week.

I have been told we only had one on the bench in the last quater again. Can anyone confirm this?

Don't think any of our small brigade can be dropped to make way for what sounds like a club favorite Hug, or Manuel. Richardson must be close.

Think Chance gives us some leadership.

Moody had a dissapointing week and hopefully will return to form.

First time I have see Risol beaten all year.

Eyer's did all he could by him self.

McInnes needs to start to play a bit meaner like Tunbridge.

Would like to hear the song again.

Would love to see lovers and haters of the club make the trip.

Go Dees.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18610

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Richardson hasn't played for weeks with his shoulder imjury. Sinclair has played every game in League straight from Colts last year a great effort.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18624

• Bundy12
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
It might be time to rest Boyle and Sinclair. This is Boyles first full season after a couple of injury interrupted seasons (last year he played a couple of games at Carlisle C3 ammos) so he might be getting sore and tired. I think Sinclair is in the same boat, as said earlier Sinclair straight from colts they do hit harder in league after all.

They both seem a bit slower now than at the start when they and Perth were going really well.

What does anyone think?
"If you continue to work hard, the freight train of good fortune will smile upon you."

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18643

• Dazzler
  • Thank you received: 391

Bundy12 wrote: It might be time to rest Boyle and Sinclair. This is Boyles first full season after a couple of injury interrupted seasons (last year he played a couple of games at Carlisle C3 ammos) so he might be getting sore and tired. I think Sinclair is in the same boat, as said earlier Sinclair straight from colts they do hit harder in league after all.

They both seem a bit slower now than at the start when they and Perth were going really well.

What does anyone think?

Interesting suggestion. Both have been impressive this season. Sinclair has had some big jobs and Boyle has been an important link player with his pace through the mid-field and half forward line.

Not sure players these days need a rest as much as previously with the stop start nature of the draw but yeah, both probably have dropped off a bit - like the rest of the team - in the last few weeks. Sinclair got turned inside out by Garlett against Swans.

I just reckon our best 22 is really our only 22 and these two are in it so who would come in from the ressies?

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18649

• 30plusyeardrought
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 102

Dazzler wrote:

Bundy12 wrote: It might be time to rest Boyle and Sinclair. This is Boyles first full season after a couple of injury interrupted seasons (last year he played a couple of games at Carlisle C3 ammos) so he might be getting sore and tired. I think Sinclair is in the same boat, as said earlier Sinclair straight from colts they do hit harder in league after all.

What does anyone think?

Interesting suggestion. Both have been impressive this season. Sinclair has had some big jobs and Boyle has been an important link player with his pace through the mid-field and half forward line.

Not sure players these days need a rest as much as previously with the stop start nature of the draw but yeah, both probably have dropped off a bit - like the rest of the team - in the last few weeks. Sinclair got turned inside out by Garlett against Swans.

I just reckon our best 22 is really our only 22 and these two are in it so who would come in from the ressies?

I don't disagree with you there Dazzler but gee it doesnt say much about our depth does it? when our ressies are sitting pretty on top of the ladder and we struggle to come up with 2 names that can adequately replace 2 mid sized rookies in our league team.

If we thought the East Perth game was going to be a season decider then this Peel game will definately be our last shot at staying in the 4,if we lose this one against Peel and lets face it this oval is not a happy hunting ground for us then i believe the wheels could well and trully start falling off and our season could start to go pear shape!

Last edit: by 30plusyeardrought.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18653

• Johnno
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Dazzler wrote:

What does anyone think?

Simon Donovan is one who immediately springs to mind who has been left out of the side for some time who by all reports has now joined the illustrious list of players who have either walked out on the club or been shown the door. That list growing more and more impressive by the day. When is the penny going to drop?

Last edit: by Johnno.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18673

• smokey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 217

Johnno wrote:

Dazzler wrote:

What does anyone think?

Simon Donovan is one who immediately springs to mind who has been left out of the side for some time who by all reports has now joined the illustrious list of players who have either walked out on the club or been shown the door. That list growing more and more impressive by the day. When is the penny going to drop?

What were those so-called reports and their source Derek?? Perhaps they are "privileged information" from an unknown source who has no idea of the actual facts. Or, more likely,another fantasy conjured to suit your own personal agenda.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18702

• Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Boyle to stay in.

Houghton, Ransted, Sinclair, Johnson, Kane and to rotate two back line position.

The regular four are -Sketcher, Risol, Tedesco and Ash Smith (like it or not/he looks slack but dose have some good finish)

So that's 9 back line players into 6.

Maybe even have to make the Bush a regular back man until we loose McInnes next year. He is a big body and may have done well staying put on one of those big black and blue players on Sun.

So that's a possible 10 back line players into 6.

Colledge has some improvement required.

I would say Bateman and Leyendeckers in for this week, Sinclair and Colledge out.

Richardson, Manuel, Hug, Chrimes, for a go soon. I think O'Sullivan looked injured again on Sat. Only saw a lot of blood around his face and hope it is not another concussion.

Florio is a very good player when on song but must show a massive improvement in ferocity. If this isn't seen soon Richardson, Manuel Hug or Chrimes to take his spot.

Lesson? Another like Florio - Who let me repeat is good but it is time to be better.
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18706

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Richardson will be a long way off because he hasn't played for weeks with a shoulder injury. Huggie has played 1 League game and been emergency for plenty.

Perth Demons V Mandurah Dockers :2 10 years 10 months ago #18707

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Richardson hurt himself in Round 8 early in May, I am tipping he will find his way back to the Reserves and League is a long way off

Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 358 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977