Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18195

• Before the Bounce
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is amazing how Armstrong was not good enough to coach Perth colts but now after a tough first year has the loins sitting in 2nd spot at the moment. The demons must luv the feeling of egg sliding of their face as the continually make bad bad decisions. Come on WAFL make some tough calls on the peanuts from within this circus!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18196

• Swedgen
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Circus?
Come on Mods make a call on this clown
:lol:

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18211

• Demons Forever
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Absolutely 100% correct Swedgen.

The bloke is a sick, brain dead idiot.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18214

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332
Mmm we (Subi) may be sitting 2nd but we cant beat the other sides in the four at this stage, apart from one all with sf, but they belted us in our last meeting a couple of weeks ago. We couldnt get anywhere near the tiges on both occasions & old easts beat us quite convincingly in the only match we've had with them. We have been belting the teams out of the four though but that wont help us come finals time...
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18218

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
depends if Wood and Sheed come back to play colts, if they don't, I can see Subi struggling against the likes of Cl, EF and SF......can't see CL playing any of their colts with their league depth, can't see the likes of Marsh, Cripps, Alirr et al getting a league game at EF, wish they were given a shot but Malaxos doesn't seem to like promoting the colts boys.....got too many AFL listed boys taking those spots.......wonder if SF season is dead they promote McCarthy, Sokol etc.....don't think they will, I reckon they will need all their good colts boys to help them secure that 3peat they are after.....

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18221

• DG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 332

Freezin wrote: depends if Wood and Sheed come back to play colts, if they don't, I can see Subi struggling against the likes of Cl, EF and SF......can't see CL playing any of their colts with their league depth, can't see the likes of Marsh, Cripps, Alirr et al getting a league game at EF, wish they were given a shot but Malaxos doesn't seem to like promoting the colts boys.....got too many AFL listed boys taking those spots.......wonder if SF season is dead they promote McCarthy, Sokol etc.....don't think they will, I reckon they will need all their good colts boys to help them secure that 3peat they are after.....

They'll be playing league Freeze ;)
"I'll be the fkng sheriff"

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18255

• Above and Beyond
  • Thank you received: 0
Was coached by both Ken and Gary both fantastic developers of the game. Steve has moved on to coach in his career, so well done to him his playing days are over and this is his goal to do well in. Good luck to him and he has the pedigree to do excel in this area.
Family is massive servants of the Perth Football Club and we all acknowledge this.

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18256

• Chopper
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Yep those two guy's deserve and have earned their spot in league - Good on them.

I see Subi are looking to give a few more of the colts boys a taste of ressies footy as they did with the colts skipper which I think is great for their footy development.

It's great to win a colts flag (not that we've won many) but it's all about development at that level and giving opportunities - I see Subi have been trying out a few different players. Ben is there any stats you have in your vast array of footy trivia on the numbers of colts players tried by each club this year ???

To play finals is what we want to do and that will give them an experience and a chance at glory. From what I've seen the Tigers look to be the team to beat in the colts but didn't they have a hick-up today ??? They have bigger boddied faster players across the board than the other teams I've seen in the colts and they have no players who didn't seem up to the challenge when I last watched them against Subi.

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18490

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
The hiccup at the moment for the top sides in the Colts is around their State 18's players not being available while the compete in the National Carnival. Perth Colts minis only Clem Smith, Claremont minus 5 or 6

Armstrong 10 years 10 months ago #18493

• Demon Strate
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 11
Perth Colts going okay by the way, 5 wins 5 losses been competitive in majority of the games,. Some solid footballers developing for the future.

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 340 guests and 2 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric