Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Perth Show June 6th 7:30pm 91.3 Sport FM 10 years 10 months ago #17397

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Baseline wrote:

Johnno wrote:

Bundy12 wrote: Putting this on 2 posts just to make sure you read it Johnno.

I'll be listening tonight intently Johnno, please ring through and voice your concerns/opinions in person to the coach. If you DO NOT call through please refrain from making any more comments. Time to stop being a keyboard warrior.

$100 you don't call.

As Bristle would say, WOW WEE BOY OH BOY, that was inspiring from the club leader. A pre recorded interview of the senior coach of repetitive words like "I guess, we probably, was one that got away from us". Riveting, just an inspiring man, a career as a motivational speaker awaits.

You saved your hundred bucks Bundy, it might come in handy later in the season to drown your sorrows.

As opposed to the truly inspiring words of Demons Den/Johnno/Derek.

"DM cant coach (x2545), I am never going to Perth games while DM is coach (been to a couple already this year), grass on the outer banks is too brown (when nothing else to whinge about), it's the influence of the assistant coaches (when we win), Head coach is ultimately responsible (when we lose), unbridled happiness (when we lose) I used to get a hard on watching Percy Penguins offsider (no idea what prompted that little reminiscence or the need to share it with the WAFL community) and finished off with untold number of personal slanging matches online resulting in addresses being published and forum being shut down.

Top work champ, you truly are well qualified to comment on someone else's inspiring qualities.

You are a laughing stock, ask around.
Have been for years and will be for years to come.

Really sad part, sadder than your pathetic online dribble, is that you dont see it.

very apt that comment Baseline, could apply that in so many ways too..... soooo many situations.....and you really wonder why the likes of BTB, Johnno, Freezin et al keep coming back and offering an alternative opinion to life down at Brownes.....loving it....truly loving it.... thank fudge for Ozfooty! ;) ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Perth Show June 6th 7:30pm 91.3 Sport FM 10 years 10 months ago #17408

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Baseline wrote:

Johnno wrote:

Bundy12 wrote: Putting this on 2 posts just to make sure you read it Johnno.

I'll be listening tonight intently Johnno, please ring through and voice your concerns/opinions in person to the coach. If you DO NOT call through please refrain from making any more comments. Time to stop being a keyboard warrior.

$100 you don't call.

As Bristle would say, WOW WEE BOY OH BOY, that was inspiring from the club leader. A pre recorded interview of the senior coach of repetitive words like "I guess, we probably, was one that got away from us". Riveting, just an inspiring man, a career as a motivational speaker awaits.

You saved your hundred bucks Bundy, it might come in handy later in the season to drown your sorrows.

As opposed to the truly inspiring words of Demons Den/Johnno/Derek.

"DM cant coach (x2545), I am never going to Perth games while DM is coach (been to a couple already this year), grass on the outer banks is too brown (when nothing else to whinge about), it's the influence of the assistant coaches (when we win), Head coach is ultimately responsible (when we lose), unbridled happiness (when we lose) I used to get a hard on watching Percy Penguins offsider (no idea what prompted that little reminiscence or the need to share it with the WAFL community) and finished off with untold number of personal slanging matches online resulting in addresses being published and forum being shut down.

Top work champ, you truly are well qualified to comment on someone else's inspiring qualities.

You are a laughing stock, ask around.
Have been for years and will be for years to come.

Really sad part, sadder than your pathetic online dribble, is that you dont see it.

Are you talking about the coach and the club baseline, or have I read that incorrectly.
If you believe a few posters who spoke the truth about a coach and club shut the forum down than you are a fool.
Could it have been a whining CEO or other posters taking pot shot at the WAFL over the now alignment of the 2 AFL clubs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 899 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977