Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Eagles to Lathlain back on the agenda!! 10 years 10 months ago #16750

• Before the Bounce
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

smokey wrote: I should have known that task of making sense would be far to tough for you to handle BTB.
By the way, that whisper was 100% FACT. So go and get a life.
And don't bother turning up to see Perth next week. You haven't been to a game all year so why change now,and, in any event you will be very lonely as Perth have a bye.
You are not that very well informed as usual or is it that you are not that very bright? Certainly not that very respectful.

You asked I gave you what I thought, should I toe the line like he rest of you gullibile fools I think not!!!!!
It might of been fact for you fool hardy supporters and it sure did create a media storm in the press that week. It more than likely kept quite a smoker. Wake up you fool or you will give yourself nightmares!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Dazzler

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 151 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977