Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12466

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
The results on the Weekend certainly has thrown the cat amongst the pigeons. Good for the WAFL to see on any given day anyone can win

WAFL R6 Sunday Game :Peel 14pt winners over Swans
Peel Thunder 15 8 98 def Swan Districts 12 12 84
Goals PEEL; M.Motlop 3, H.Crozier, B.Holmes, D.Mcfarlane 2, M.Orzel, K.Lawrence, J.Bristow, M.Taberner, C.Garlett, B.Jones 1ea SWANS K.Ugle 4, T.Geappen, D.Garlett, A.Elari 2, S.Hildebrandt, C.Cameron 1ea
<Poss>:PT C Garlett 30 V Michie B Jones 25 J Daniels 22
SWANS K Hams S Hildebrandt 29 W Twomey A Elari 28 B Robinson 27
Rucks HO J Hannath (PT) 33 W Lammie SD(34)
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12474

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Cardy the first 15 minutes of the game on Thursday will go a long way to determining whether Swans or West Perth will win the match.

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12484

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote: Cardy the first 15 minutes of the game on Thursday will go a long way to determining whether Swans or West Perth will win the match.

I think it will go a lot longer than that between 2 evenly matched sides.
Looking forward to it. Hope the short breaks for both teams especially Swans doesnt take anything away from the game. Even if WP get a big lead as we have done in the past Swans have a bad habit of comming back and even knocking us over.
Dont want to talk about that game... :)

A reminder it will be a0315 start for the League that day
Ressies I think start at around 1pm. I will be there for both games.

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12752

• Cesspit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 119
You're a Peel supporter now are you?

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12767

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874

anchorman wrote: Gee I bet there are some deep seated Swannie supporters here who are spewing about last weekends result.Fancy getting beaten by a second rate side like Peel who are full of second rate Dockers players.
I wonder how many ventured down to the Summer resort expecting just to get a sun tan not have their hides tanned :cheer:

How did you stumble across the WAFL results I thought you only cared about those useless Freo AFL pr!cks?
It was ex Swan Motlop, ex Perth Garlett & Jones, ex Tiger Orzel & old Peel boys like Bower, Hawksley et al who were Peel's best not those useless Freo listed hacks!

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12815

• Cardy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I think Swans made amends today...Peel have a bad habit of winning in Mandurah out of the blue. Tell me about it.. :sick:

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12831

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

anchorman wrote: SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSnap.LOL how predictable are you guys.
Why don't you ask BH who I support now Cess.He know all there is to know about me.
Did you venture down to Sunny Madurah BH!!!
Gee those second rate Dockers sure did pull your pant down.. ;)

Stick to your pathetic AFL chat that no one gives a toss about on here cos you know nothing about real footy- WAFL! B)

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12909

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Now now A/man are you trying to be provocative? Firstly, given the weather conditions it was unlikely that anyone would get a suntan. Rather than ask how many Swans' supporters made the trip down; of more relevance is why didn't the thousands of Freo AFL supporters make the trip down to support their aligned club and their players?

Surely, Peel and the club formerly known as East Perth will be the best attended WAFL clubs in 2013 and beyond due to the 40,000+ members they have? Or will it be a case that the vast number of those members don't know many of their players beyond the 25 or so high profile players? How many Dockers' supporters would have heard of Joseph Kreiger or Eagles' supporters heard of Andrew Geddes?

Fundamentally we WAFL supporters have stuck with our WAFL clubs through thick and thin and will continue to do so; however, there may well be a big question mark hanging over the club formerly known as East Perth and nothing has changed with respect to Peel and its supporter base and that problem will be exacerbated when Peel comes under the complete control of Freo and as a consequence winning WAFL games may not even be a consideration let alone a priority.

Last edit: by swan42.

Round 6 Peel v SD 10 years 11 months ago #12928

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote: Now now A/man are you trying to be provocative? Firstly, given the weather conditions it was unlikely that anyone would get a suntan. Rather than ask how many Swans' supporters made the trip down; of more relevance is why didn't the thousands of Freo AFL supporters make the trip down to support their aligned club and their players?

Surely, Peel and the club formerly known as East Perth will be the best attended WAFL clubs in 2013 and beyond due to the 40,000+ members they have? Or will it be a case that the vast number of those members don't know many of their players beyond the 25 or so high profile players? How many Dockers' supporters would have heard of Joseph Kreiger or Eagles' supporters heard of Andrew Geddes?

Fundamentally we WAFL supporters have stuck with our WAFL clubs through thick and thin and will continue to do so; however, there may well be a big question mark hanging over the club formerly known as East Perth and nothing has changed with respect to Peel and its supporter base and that problem will be exacerbated when Peel comes under the complete control of Freo and as a consequence winning WAFL games may not even be a consideration let alone a priority.

S42 if those 40k members from both of those afl clubs are anything like anchorman than they would need google maps just to find where the WAFL grounds are actually located let alone knowing any of our clubs!! :P

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 345 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977