Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150332

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Missed a great opportunity to get a percentage booster against SD. Poor kicking for goal and the maggots prevented the margin reflecting the dominance we had all day. Should have won by 10 goals.

Watching the game I found it ironic that imo those involved from SD that had a good influence on the game were, Riggio ex Peel, Clutterbuck ex EP, Payne ex EP, Slater ex EP and coach Pickering ex EP.
For a side that the bogan supporters claim is a production line for producing outstanding local players (I agree to a certain extent but they had to go that way due to their financial situation) SD fans shouldn’t be whinging about the alignment as they’ve done very well from the fall out in recent years.

42 I’m not sure why you keep asking me about your love child and our 2016 Simpson Medalist in Connor Blakely. I would have answered on the SD board but that Primo Donna moderator you have deleted my previous on topic comment so I didn’t bother. I hope you realise that the Blakely family football wise goes back to the EP footy club and Connor has played more league games for Peel than SD. If Perth end up with the alignment (I hope they don’t) a SD/EP merger might be a good fit.... Eastern Perth Districts?

Anyway a tough one this week against the AFL funded purchased Australia wide combined side in Subiaco. I’d be happy to get within 10 goals of this all conquering juggernaut power house team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150333

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Rookie draft wrote: Missed a great opportunity to get a percentage booster against SD. Poor kicking for goal and the maggots prevented the margin reflecting the dominance we had all day. Should have won by 10 goals.

Watching the game I found it ironic that imo those involved from SD that had a good influence on the game were, Riggio ex Peel, Clutterbuck ex EP, Payne ex EP, Slater ex EP and coach Pickering ex EP.
For a side that the bogan supporters claim is a production line for producing outstanding local players (I agree to a certain extent but they had to go that way due to their financial situation) SD fans shouldn’t be whinging about the alignment as they’ve done very well from the fall out in recent years.

42 I’m not sure why you keep asking me about your love child and our 2016 Simpson Medalist in Connor Blakely. I would have answered on the SD board but that Primo Donna moderator you have deleted my previous on topic comment so I didn’t bother. I hope you realise that the Blakely family football wise goes back to the EP footy club and Connor has played more league games for Peel than SD. If Perth end up with the alignment (I hope they don’t) a SD/EP merger might be a good fit.... Eastern Perth Districts?

Anyway a tough one this week against the AFL funded purchased Australia wide combined side in Subiaco. I’d be happy to get within 10 goals of this all conquering juggernaut power house team.

as opposed to your Freo funded Australia wide drafted with some of the best talent in the land combined side whereby one players contract such as Harley Bennell or similar would be worth more than a non-aligned club's entire salary cap.

Last edit: by BC.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150334

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Missed a great opportunity to get a percentage booster against SD. Poor kicking for goal and the maggots prevented the margin reflecting the dominance we had all day. Should have won by 10 goals.

as opposed to your Freo funded Australia wide drafted with some of the best talent in the land combined side whereby one players contract such as Harley Bennell or similar would be worth more than Subi's entire salary cap.

The irony of either a Peel or a Subiaco complaining about the other club's advantages.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150335

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

I will leave it to BH to demonstrate how ridiculous and hypocritical your comments re our players' previous WAFL clubs.

How many players from Peel were playing for Peel on Saturday compared to the number of Swans's locally produced players?

Please explain how we have benefited from the "fall out in recent years".

Yes I do know that C & N Blakely's dad played for East Perth. I also have heard of Nathan Blakely say that he loves playing footy at Swans.

In which alternate universe would a Perth/Eagles involve a Swans/East Perth merge? I can guarantee you that Swans will NEVER MERGE with East Perth. Your godforsaken footy club may not have a soul nor any history but we certainly do and we will not throw it away with a base merger that you suggest. We are Swan Districts and will continue to be Swan Districts for the lifetime of the WAFL.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150345

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Even more ironic 42 is RD posting about "prima donna moderators"....I guess it takes one to know one! :cheer:

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150398

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Pretty lame BH. Perhaps try to use your own material. Out of interest, were you at the 3/4 time SD huddle wearing a SD cap that’s seen quite a few seasons?

42 - I’m not wishing a merger on your beloved Swans. Just thought if there had to be one it would be a good fit given the amount of ex EP players at your club. Also Eastern Perth Districts seems fitting should such a merger eventuate.

BC are we still on for $2000 to $20 that Schoey will be seen in a Peel polo next season?

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150428

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Pretty lame BH. Perhaps try to use your own material. Out of interest, were you at the 3/4 time SD huddle wearing a SD cap that’s seen quite a few seasons?

42 - I’m not wishing a merger on your beloved Swans. Just thought if there had to be one it would be a good fit given the amount of ex EP players at your club. Also Eastern Perth Districts seems fitting should such a merger eventuate.

BC are we still on for $2000 to $20 that Schoey will be seen in a Peel polo next season?

RD Swans WILL NOT be merging with East Perth. As I pointed out that your club has no history; we do.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150626

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Bit harsh there 42. Numerous premierships across the grades and a couple of Sandover Medalist isn’t too bad for a club that’s only been around for 20 years.

I thought that was you BH lol. Swandog there too ah

BC - I’ll take your non response as a no bet. I reckon if WC don’t get a stand-alone team and Perth knock back the alignment your mob might jump into bed with them as I hear Subi’s bank balance is in major decline. Schoey gets a WC polo lol

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150650

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Bit harsh there 42. Numerous premierships across the grades and a couple of Sandover Medalist isn’t too bad for a club that’s only been around for 20 years.

I thought that was you BH lol. Swandog there too ah

BC - I’ll take your non response as a no bet. I reckon if WC don’t get a stand-alone team and Perth knock back the alignment your mob might jump into bed with them as I hear Subi’s bank balance is in major decline. Schoey gets a WC polo lol

RD how many games did Peel need to play for you to win a total of 7 games?

RD have you had a chance to determine how many games Peel played to win a total of 7 league games?

Last edit: by swan42.

Missed Opportunity v SD 5 years 8 months ago #150823

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Not sure why you ask but I believe you’re right - 7 games to win 7 games is our best in our short history.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 251 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr