Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146543

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Vital game for both sides. EP looked to have turned the corner after being mauled by the Lions in round 1. We need to bounce back after the loss to the Demons.

It will be interesting to see which ruck combo plays. It will be a mistake to go in to the game with 3 like we did against Perth. Need more run.

Poor fixturing from the WAFC for mine by having this game on a Sunday at 11.40am.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146545

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Vital game for both sides. EP looked to have turned the corner after being mauled by the Lions in round 1. We need to bounce back after the loss to the Demons.

It will be interesting to see which ruck combo plays. It will be a mistake to go in to the game with 3 like we did against Perth. Need more run.

Poor fixturing from the WAFC for mine by having this game on a Sunday at 11.40am.

RD you do realise the WAFC does the fixturing according to the dictates of Channel 7.

Personally I reckon the game of the round is at Basso: Swans versus East Freo.

Last edit: by swan42.

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146548

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
RD in all honesty mate Peel and EP are just merely the warm up for the big boys...totally agree 42...EF and SD are both desperate to secure the four points.. ....a loss for either is not on the cards

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146549

• westaussieguy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 355
Yes everyone , the Swan Districts hosting East Fremantle is the match of the week. Last weeks results were disappointing for both. As such both SD & EF will be eager to turn things around. Swans look better in the forward line but East Fremantles defence is slightly better than Swans (although one wouldn't have thought so last week)
Apparently the weather will be fine on Saturday.

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146550

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Rookie draft wrote: Vital game for both sides. EP looked to have turned the corner after being mauled by the Lions in round 1. We need to bounce back after the loss to the Demons.

Game of the round for mine and I predict 10,000 going along to watch the two aligned reserves team......

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146552

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Poor fixturing from the WAFC for mine by having this game on Sunday at 11.40am

Personally I reckon the game of the round is at Basso: Swans versus East Freo.

Two bottom 4 sides both coming off spankings. More like battle of the spoon than match of the round to be honest.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146553

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Hey BC - will Subi be opening up their bar and catering facilities?

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146554

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Freezin wrote: RD in all honesty mate Peel and EP are just merely the warm up for the big boys...totally agree 42...EF and SD are both desperate to secure the four points.. ....a loss for either is not on the cards

Warm up for the big boys? The colts are playing after the league game. ;)

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146555

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Game of the round for mine and I predict 10,000 going along to watch the two aligned reserves team......

Here he is stinking up another thread you need to get a life, maybe you can join your two banned Gull mates.

Match of the round v EP 5 years 11 months ago #146556

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Rookie draft wrote: Hey BC - will Subi be opening up their bar and catering facilities?

I'd say the bar will be open but not sure about the food kiosk.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 243 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020