OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 168 guests and 3 members online

  • Bats
  • Dempsey
  • Mr AFL

Newest Footy Recruits

  • getitright
  • Sacred no more
  • Run a muck
  • Largsboy
  • Ole Man Flash
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: GF v AFL funded super Subi side

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 10 hours ago #135051

  • DD
  • DD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2042
  • Thank you received: 344

Beasley Hutton wrote:

Peter North wrote:

BC wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Come on Subi fans, get over yourselves. I challenge you all to pick any line in my post that is not factual.


well RD...that's easy...Subi have struggled to break even on the seats deal since the GFC...take a look at the annual report for confirmation. As for coaches, we don't have access to high performance personnel, professional full time coaches, the best in sports medicine like 60% of your imposters can access at any time. The subi boys went off to work today as tradies, small business people, students and so on...where did the bulk of FART go? Subi will train in the evenings after work whereas your mob have had all day to take advantage of world class facilities at Cockburn and practice set plays, stoppages, restarts all the while under the tutelage of full time coaches. The WAFC is a disgrace and if we get beaten on Sunday make sure its by 10 goals+ so those idiots are held accountable.


Stop crying you sook you're having a whinge because for once you have a challenger, with these world class training facilities Peel got over the line against Subi by 4 goals , how many finals series in the last twenty years and you have the nerve to have a crack at another club.

And btw this is the a Peel thread so call the club by its proper name , and here's something else for you to have a melt over Cam Shepperd just won WAFL coach of the year lol.

This is their 11th GF in the last 14 years PN!

Unbelievable, no wonder the WAFL is dying.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 9 hours ago #135053

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5364
  • Thank you received: 1048
Dead right DD....if it had been done off the back of a majority of home grown zone talent I would take my hat off to them but as we all know that is far from the case and it is a mostly bought in squad from either Vic or even worse taking a handful of the cream from SD, SF, WP, P, C etc and thus weakening their opposition whilst strengthening their own mob...and the saddest part of it the WAFC has sat on their hands and let it happen for 15+ years!
Go Peel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 9 hours ago #135059

  • Time For a Flag
  • Time For a Flag's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Posts: 1321
  • Thank you received: 30
I'll be supporting Peel on the Weekend. Its a bit like Trump and Hillary. Neither good but Ones being involved too long
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 7 hours ago #135072

  • Roman
  • Roman's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 518
  • Thank you received: 52
How did the "Muppet" get coach of the year?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 6 hours ago #135076

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 453
  • Thank you received: 59

Beasley Hutton wrote: Dead right DD....if it had been done off the back of a majority of home grown zone talent I would take my hat off to them but as we all know that is far from the case and it is a mostly bought in squad from either Vic or even worse taking a handful of the cream from SD, SF, WP, P, C etc and thus weakening their opposition whilst strengthening their own mob...and the saddest part of it the WAFC has sat on their hands and let it happen for 15+ years!
Go Peel.


Spot on BH, it has a two fold effect, makes the rich club stronger and weakens the struggling clubs, this $cabiaco circus has gone on for too long, even though I hate this alignment chit part of me thinks they are the only ones to take it up to this mob as none of the G6 clubs can.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 5 hours ago #135083

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1955
  • Thank you received: 134

Falcon wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Dead right DD....if it had been done off the back of a majority of home grown zone talent I would take my hat off to them but as we all know that is far from the case and it is a mostly bought in squad from either Vic or even worse taking a handful of the cream from SD, SF, WP, P, C etc and thus weakening their opposition whilst strengthening their own mob...and the saddest part of it the WAFC has sat on their hands and let it happen for 15+ years!
Go Peel.


Spot on BH, it has a two fold effect, makes the rich club stronger and weakens the struggling clubs, this $cabiaco circus has gone on for too long, even though I hate this alignment chit part of me thinks they are the only ones to take it up to this mob as none of the G6 clubs can.


What makes me laugh is that they think they are flying the integrity flag for the rest of the WAFL.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 2 hours ago #135119

  • 58shark
  • 58shark's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2490
  • Thank you received: 155
It's interesting and comical when WAFL club supporters are arguing with WAFL club supporters, but when a third party (AFL club supporters) enters the debate, it's going to end up nowhere. Forgetting the Subi situation FOR NOW, it seems ludicrous that Peel supporters and band wagon jumpers can actually defend what will happen in next weekend's farce.
Anyway, this year's GF was a fizzog!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 5 months 2 hours ago #135120

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1955
  • Thank you received: 134
It's comical when someone starts a thread on the board of the team they support and it gets derailed happens a fair bit on this site, plenty of other threads to bitch about the alignment.

Anyway back on topic the best team all year to take the flag by six goals.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 4 months 4 weeks ago #135127

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5364
  • Thank you received: 1048

Grassy wrote:

Falcon wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote: Dead right DD....if it had been done off the back of a majority of home grown zone talent I would take my hat off to them but as we all know that is far from the case and it is a mostly bought in squad from either Vic or even worse taking a handful of the cream from SD, SF, WP, P, C etc and thus weakening their opposition whilst strengthening their own mob...and the saddest part of it the WAFC has sat on their hands and let it happen for 15+ years!
Go Peel.


Spot on BH, it has a two fold effect, makes the rich club stronger and weakens the struggling clubs, this $cabiaco circus has gone on for too long, even though I hate this alignment chit part of me thinks they are the only ones to take it up to this mob as none of the G6 clubs can.


Then in reality,YOU and a few others should be barracking for NO ONE.It's got me beat,why you guys are getting Sucked into leaning towards the Teal Mob here.Except "THEY" aren't.They're really dressed up in purple Wolves' clothing.You do realise you are helping the WAFC very nicely,with their Divide and Conquer games?!

Grassy you know my thoughts on the alignment I despise it but this bullshit with Subi's dominance through buying power has gone on for FAR TOO LONG enough is enough and this must be ended immediately!
11th GF appearances in 14 years
Possibly 7th Flag in 14 years
For the record as well since your club Perth played in its very last final in 1997 Subiaco have played in 17 Finals series since and 38 Finals matches all up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

GF v AFL funded super Subi side 4 months 4 weeks ago #135130

  • swan42
  • swan42's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5100
  • Thank you received: 511

Dwert wrote: www.fremantlefc.com.au/news/2017-09-15/p...raining-15-september

AFL funded superside


That oval didn't look like Rushton Park to me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rookie draft
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags