Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129629

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
The bye has come at the right time. Boys have been a bit off of late. Good to have a week off to get the bodies right and free of niggles.

I think we can finish 3rd which would mean a trip to Fremantle to take on the Bulldogs. The success we had there earlier in the year will give the boys confidence if the ladder pans out as expected.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129651

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
Peel have done well to sit where they do. The average number of Freo players this year is down and the last few weeks it's been in single digit. I still think the average number used for the year is what should be allowed in the finals. Peel are going to go from around 10, to 15- makes a huge difference. They have shown they can be competitive with 10 and it means 5 more locals get exposed to finals.

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129656

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
7 listed players v Swans last weekend and I like the idea of taking the average over the H & A season as the limit for the finals. There are a heap of very good Freo players already qualified for finals so they can load up with 15 and dominate finals as they did last year, will be sad for the 5 or so local lads who will miss out who have been a big part of getting them there.

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129665

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote: 7 listed players v Swans last weekend and I like the idea of taking the average over the H & A season as the limit for the finals. There are a heap of very good Freo players already qualified for finals so they can load up with 15 and dominate finals as they did last year, will be sad for the 5 or so local lads who will miss out who have been a big part of getting them there.

Wasn't it reported in The West that Peel doesn't need to load up on Freo players? Perhaps, they will consider reducing further the number of Freo players for the rest of the qualifying games and the finals. I am sure RD would concur with that idea.

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129666

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280
Looking through the list of talent that Peel now have in their club like Hurah , Wight , Capurso, Millward , Naughton x 2 , Bollineau , Cramer , Morris , Bennell , Hancock , Walsh , Oldfield x 2 You would hope that those lads would be promoted and played to aid their development and the Fremantle FC continue to want to play their 15 plus professional footballers .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129671

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
They won't, of course- but that should be the rule

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129672

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Senior Seagull wrote: 7 listed players v Swans last weekend and I like the idea of taking the average over the H & A season as the limit for the finals. There are a heap of very good Freo players already qualified for finals so they can load up with 15 and dominate finals as they did last year, will be sad for the 5 or so local lads who will miss out who have been a big part of getting them there.

7 listed players?....Bennell, Griffin, Deluca, Taberner, Collins, Pearce, Dawson, Ibbotson makes 8 that played last week vs SD it would have been 9 but they dropped Strnadica to the Reserves with the wet weather arriving late!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129676

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Grassy wrote: Yeah,yeah!I'm sure John and Cam and Co,will push for more Peel products at Finals Time at the expense of 5 - 10 Docker players.:whistle:

Grassy one would hope that John , Cam and Co would be grateful for the gifted premiership that was awarded to them last by the alignment sham. alas it was easy pickings and they will go back to the well again this year. Alas a development strategy that will not help the cause of their beloved club one inch....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129677

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836

Beasley Hutton wrote:

7 listed players?....Bennell, Griffin, Deluca, Taberner, Collins, Pearce, Dawson, Ibbotson makes 8 that played last week vs SD it would have been 9 but they dropped Stranadica to the Reserves late with the wet weather!

Silly me for relying on what was said on the WAFL show!!

Time to reset 6 years 7 months ago #129698

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Senior Seagull wrote:

Beasley Hutton wrote:

7 listed players?....Bennell, Griffin, Deluca, Taberner, Collins, Pearce, Dawson, Ibbotson makes 8 that played last week vs SD it would have been 9 but they dropped Stranadica to the Reserves late with the wet weather!

Silly me for relying on what was said on the WAFL show!!

Wasnt having a dig at you SS more at the numptys in the media who continually get their facts wrong and put them to air or print without even checking the bloody official WAFL stats that are freely available...it aint that hard boys and girls!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 416 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes