Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129236

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Kelly would look good in a Peel jumper RD...can see him strengthening Peels midfield brigade next year....wouldnt mind him at the WBD though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129309

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
The tribunal are selective in their determinations when it comes to Peelmantle, if your a non listed player, even someone of the quality of Blair Bell you get a proper sentence like the 5 weeks he got for elbowing Heal, but if your listed it's another story.

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129326

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grassy wrote: He'd be too good for your 2nd XVIII Freeze.If the 1sts keep tumblin' down the AWFULL Ladder,you might get a Crack at him in the Draft.

So,have you paid your Peelmantle Membership yet?You spend that much time Battin' for 'em!East Frewho?

Grassy I am a paid Crusaders fan mate....got no kiwi dollars left to waste on supprting any WAFL clubs mate..

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129493

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
RD did you get to Basso yesterday?

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129494

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2015
I saw one guy in a Peel jacket. Do I win a prize? :P

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129496

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
...when Peel win the WAFL opposition cry foul due to Peels unfair advantage in professional fitness....yet when Peel get beaten it is because the opposition have more passion to the cause.....RD do you think Peel players have a lack of an affinity to the cause?

Last edit: by Freezin.

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129499

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
I have been trying to tell people that Peel are an alright side nothing more nothing less. Both WP and Claremont should have beaten them, in which case, with four weeks to go in the season, their place in the finals would have been in jeopardy. I will give Peel one thing: because of the somewhat mecurial nature of the fixtures, by the end of the season, they will have played six games against the two top sides, Subi and South.

Last edit: by ArkRoyal.

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129500

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
South vs Subi grand final Ark just play it now and save on laundry bills.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Lessons learnt 6 years 8 months ago #129505

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
To Freezin, A/man, Ark Royal et al and I quote The West Australian:

"Peel lined up with just eight Fremantle-listed players and faded late for their seventh defeat of the year."

8 Freo players including one that didn't play in the 4th quarter. A far, far, far away situation to the likely 15 Freo players that will be playing in the WAFL finals and demonstrably different from the 17 Freo players that were dressed in Peel colours in the 2016 WAFL GF.

And to state the obvious those Freo players are full time footy players with all the benefits and resources of Fremantle in terms of recovery and also the technology to analyse the matches. How many cameras did Peel have at the game at Basso? I could see two.

Finally a very simple question: would Peel have even made the 2016 WAFL GF without the benefit of their alignment with Fremantle?

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 530 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog