Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123154

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
2 good wins since the bye has got our season back on track. Happy to be 4 and 4 after losing 4 in a row between rounds 3-6.

Good even contribution from all the boys. It was a little disappointing to see the boys put the cue in the rack in the last. Should have been a 5 or 6 goal win instead of a 3 goal win. Percentage is bound to play a part at the business end of the season.

Having seen all the teams Subi & South are a lock EF are gone that leaves 6 teams fighting for 3 spots. At this stage I think we'll make it with WP & EP looking the other teams most likely to make finals.

Still a long way to go and anything can happen as we saw last year

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123160

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: 2 good wins since the bye has got our season back on track. Happy to be 4 and 4 after losing 4 in a row between rounds 3-6.

Good even contribution from all the boys. It was a little disappointing to see the boys put the cue in the rack in the last. Should have been a 5 or 6 goal win instead of a 3 goal win. Percentage is bound to play a part at the business end of the season.

Having seen all the teams Subi & South are a lock EF are gone that leaves 6 teams fighting for 3 spots. At this stage I think we'll make it with WP & EP looking the other teams most likely to make finals.

Still a long way to go and anything can happen as we saw last year

Simply amazing.

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123161

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1350
Good to see you are back on track RD. Haven't heard boo from you since you jumped on board the Freo express during last years finals. The place must be up and rocking again. Better hope Fremantle don't make finals again this year hey?
Get on your bike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123205

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thanks DD. I've posted a few times this season. You must have missed them.

Slow build this year. Hopefully our best footy is ahead. On a personal note I hope the Dockers and Eagles make the finals.

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123207

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: Thanks DD. I've posted a few times this season. You must have missed them.

Slow build this year. Hopefully our best footy is ahead. On a personal note I hope the Dockers and Eagles make the finals.

Could you please explain yesterday's Peel reserves' performance?

Last edit: by swan42.

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123229

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
Peels reserves havent been that badthis year 42....like other clubs week to week aapirations....pretty sure Peel beat EF reserves earlier this year...and EF beat SD reserves...work that one out?..SD got Peel on a weak day I guess, pretty sure top of the table SF reserves didnt win as much as SD did whwn they played peela reserves...and we know how good they are dont we?...good colts game from the looks of things...

Last edit: by Freezin.

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123296

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

swan42 wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: Thanks DD. I've posted a few times this season. You must have missed them.

GTM in Bunbury was a factor

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123298

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote:

swan42 wrote:

GTM?

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123300

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

swan42 wrote:

Rookie draft wrote:

swan42 wrote:

GTM?

Grooving the Moo music festival. Gee you have to wonder how committed they are to the club if they just rack off for festivals

Back on track 6 years 10 months ago #123303

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 109
I saw the Peel Reserves Vs EF early in the year and they were good. Their last 2 games suggests the personnel may have changed considerably since then. Looking at the Reserves ladder- it's a very even competition.

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 203 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL