Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133964

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Lets hope so, I'm lolling so hard at that thread started by that self entitled Subi flog, they are truly shitting themselves even believing rumours about the ground not being fit for footy, but I have heard that Harley Bennell will be a late in and has been okayed by the WAFC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Peter North.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133966

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
PN -- trouble is it works both ways on the Peel front, one year, they played a weak side against WP as they had made the finals in the AFL; neither, situation is ideal, I would say is ideal, but in truth, I would rather play a strong side than a weak version.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133967

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

ArkRoyal wrote: PN -- trouble is it works both ways on the Peel front, one year, they played a weak side against WP as they had made the finals in the AFL; neither, situation is ideal, I would say is ideal, but in truth, I would rather play a strong side than a weak version.

The truth of the matter is Peel are the only side in the top 5 that stand in the way of Subi coasting to another flag , how many games have you won in a row this year 19 isn't it.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133969

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
PN -- yep, I agree with you -- you can't win 19 games and claim to be underdogs, I have said that to my fellow Subi supporters. With, Peel, the good thing is, unless South or SD cause an upset, we are likely to have two goes at them. I suspect it may be 1-1 by the end of the finals. We shall see. I think Peel will win this week, as not having beaten us all year, they will want to put that right.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133976

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 839
Yes but the peel that has not beaten us bares little resemblance to the peel we will play on Sunday, they are a completely different animal where as Subi have been pretty much the same all year baring a number of injuries to key players. We beat them by 14 points, snatched a 4 point win with the last kick of the day and had a comfortable 40+ point win when they only had 8 listed players.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133978

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
SS -- all true, but if we beat them we will enjoy it all the more afterwards.In ay case, nobody can erase our ninteen wins from the history books.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133993

• strono
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 89

BC wrote: hahaha...you're taking the piss surely. B) ..."AFL funded revenue club" coming from the Peelmantle Dockers is a bit rich....and I'd hardly call 23 points a lesson when you only had 5 actual Peel players on the park in last years GF....without the aligned guys you'd be struggling at the bottom of the ladder like have been for your entire existence with the exception of last year......give me strength.

afl funded revenue club - 500? seats to every game at subi oval for how many years - sounds right to me
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, Falcon

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #133994

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
your rabble of a club was offered the same deal when it all started...so what's your problem?

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134000

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29

Southrlegends wrote:

Rookie draft wrote: One step closer.

Big challenge this week against the AFL funded revenue club. I guess this week is a bit of a free shot at a GF spot given we have the double chance.

I expect Subi will be fired up after the lesson we gave them in last years final. Should be a ripper game.

Surely you are taking the piss the RD??? Whats the difference down @ Peel? Surely you don't believe you would be in a position to go back to back (which you will btw) without the fremantle football clubs involvement???

The difference is Subi have had an unfair advantage with access to AFL revenue steams for 30 years. We've had a bit of luck with the qualifying criteria of AFL align players for a few weeks last September and this month
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter North

Last edit: by Rookie draft.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 7 months ago #134002

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1357

BC wrote: your rabble of a club was offered the same deal when it all started...so what's your problem?

Ahh, please explain, to borrow the words of the former fish and chip shop owner. And don't tell us you are referring to the offer of 20 or 30 seats to the other WAFL clubs. In any case it's the fact you have had the function centre at the back of the 3 tier stand is really where you have made your money.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 437 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog