Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Back to back Premiers 7 years 42 minutes ago #118406

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Tough road ahead but a promising start with 2 wins from 2 games. Shame there wasn't a few more at the game on the weekend.

I guess EF don't have a big supporter base these days. Looking forward to playing SF this week.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 11 months ago #118416

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
it was a Peel home game so I guess that means your mob don't have a big supporter base either...mind you being a Subi supporter I can relate to that. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here RD, but what do you think has happened to the 5,000 supporters per game who would turn out to watch the AFL reserves which was a selling point for the alignment according to Rosich and Nesbitt?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dwert

Back to back Premiers 6 years 11 months ago #118424

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007
I would expect SF to bounce back hard this week after their disappointing effort last week. As well as this it is possible that a few extras could be taken to Adelaide with the Dockers, so Peel may not be as strong as last week.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 11 months ago #118505

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

BC wrote: it was a Peel home game so I guess that means your mob don't have a big supporter base either...mind you being a Subi supporter I can relate to that. I'm not trying to be a smart arse here RD, but what do you think has happened to the 5,000 supporters per game who would turn out to watch the AFL reserves which was a selling point for the alignment according to Rosich and Nesbitt?

Hi BC, I wasn't aware of those comments/claims. Given crowds back in 2012 probably averaged around 2000 I would say the claims were ambitious. I'd be very surprised if they used the words "AFL reserves" though.

Do you think there's a chance of another Peel v Subi GF this year?

Back to back Premiers 6 years 11 months ago #118508

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
that's a good question RD...it will depend on who your mob get from the Dockers on a weekly basis and my mob will need to improve on current form. I also think it's a much more even comp this year so I guess the composition of the top 5 won't be settled until finals time.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 11 months ago #118527

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
regardless of who Peelmantle have in/out, if we don't improve BIG time we will cop a flogging

Back to back Premiers 6 years 6 months ago #133922

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
One step closer.

Big challenge this week against the AFL funded revenue club. I guess this week is a bit of a free shot at a GF spot given we have the double chance.

I expect Subi will be fired up after the lesson we gave them in last years final. Should be a ripper game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Falcon

Back to back Premiers 6 years 6 months ago #133928

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
hahaha...you're taking the piss surely. B) ..."AFL funded revenue club" coming from the Peelmantle Dockers is a bit rich....and I'd hardly call 23 points a lesson when you only had 5 actual Peel players on the park in last years GF....without the aligned guys you'd be struggling at the bottom of the ladder like have been for your entire existence with the exception of last year......give me strength.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Southrlegends

Last edit: by BC.

Back to back Premiers 6 years 6 months ago #133929

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Rookie draft wrote: One step closer.

Big challenge this week against the AFL funded revenue club. I guess this week is a bit of a free shot at a GF spot given we have the double chance.

I expect Subi will be fired up after the lesson we gave them in last years final. Should be a ripper game.

Surely you are taking the piss the RD??? Whats the difference down @ Peelmantle? Surely you don't believe you would be in a position to go back to back (which you will btw) without the fremantle football clubs involvement???

Back to back Premiers 6 years 6 months ago #133954

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
The unfortunate thing is that even with the Peel alignment team in the grand final, there will be a reasonable tun out because it is the last one at Subi Oval.

Even so, the important point to remember is that since the alingment was re-introduced, only one grand final has been alignment free.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 517 guests and 4 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Swedgen
  • Blackduck

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes