Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

congratulations Peel 7 years 1 month ago #116235

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote: 42...you could spend all day correcting the application and use of there, their and they're as well as you're and your on this site. without trying to sound like a pedantic prat the kind of which SS was referring to, I do wonder about the standard of spelling of some posters on here at times.

BC as you know there was a lot of baggage around the po.cocko posts and responses. Sure you can comment about the standard of some of the posts; but as long as one can get your view understood then we can all accept that. I personally don't proof read my posts and I suspect no-one on here does.

But to get to my point about the complete lack of posts from ostensibly Peel supporters would you agree that if it was any other club there would be chatter about whether the club could win consecutive premierships?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

congratulations Peel 7 years 1 month ago #116237

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
yes I do agree but you don't have to be rocket scientist to work out why there's a complete lack of Peel supporters posting on here.

congratulations Peel 7 years 1 month ago #116359

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

anchorman wrote: I think there are a few clubs that fit into that category BC.
Said it before, why would they bother.All they get is abuse when they do try to make conversation.

A/man the reality is that Fremantle won the WAFL GF in 2016; the real Peel team, i.e. their ressies' team, barely won a game last year. If you would like me to document some of the abuse some Swans' posters have had to put up with on this forum or similarly Subiaco posters have received it is strange that they are able to continue to post but somehow Peel supporters can't.

To also put it into context whilst I don't generally get involved with discussions on news items elsewhere some of the comments I have read on those are far, farworse than most comments posted on here.

congratulations Peel 7 years 1 month ago #116529

• Mossstreetshark83
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes sorry soul. We all aren't perfect are we and when typing on my phone it sometimes types what it wants

congratulations Peel 7 years 1 month ago #116533

• Mossstreetshark83
  • Thank you received: 2
All good. Your Dogs should be up the top this season

congratulations Peel 7 years 4 weeks ago #118124

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Well done on winning All grades (League, Reserves, Colts) for the first time in your history! Thats amazing its taken 20 years

congratulations Peel 7 years 4 weeks ago #118219

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Very true, but judging by how EF are going- they probably would have rolled us anyways

congratulations Peel 7 years 4 weeks ago #118324

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

KCEF wrote: Well done on winning All grades (League, Reserves, Colts) for the first time in your history! Thats amazing its taken 20 years

EF 16's came from 3 goals down to beat Peel by 3 pts in the final stanza KC.....so not all grades won by Peel mate :lol: .....touch wood Wiley gets the seniors to sit and watch the 16's play after the bye.....especially if its an early game again ;)...supposedly their forward delivery was direct and spot on!

Last edit: by Freezin.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 799 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977