Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106385

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Happy to see another club win a premiership rather then subi.Been a lot of negative comments this year. Enjoy your success as the g7 will try to make it harder thing next year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106388

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
congratulations to the Peel Thunder football club.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106478

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
A great day all round. Good weather, positive crowd, tough contest and a Peel Thunder victory. Congratulations to all involved.

Full credit to Subi they never gave in after it looked like we might run away with it early on.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106483

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Good on you RD.....first flag for you guys.....enjoy the spoils mate......been a while since my team EF won a flag but the joy you get when your team wins one is definitely one you never forget...........players come and go fans dont....eh Grassy.....let the Peel fans enjoy their spoils!

Come on BC.....pretty sure the $ubi comments like the 17 players Peel negativity get a wee bit tiresome.....it is what is.....yeah its banter to some not so to others.....all fair game in my eyes...... but TBH the 17 players references, no matter how true, are as boring and witty to you Subi boys as the $ubi references.....all within the rules from memory.....

Last edit: by Freezin.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106487

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yep congrats Peel only following the rules that were set in place by the WAFC and you can only play by the rules no doubt qualifying rules look like they will be changed next year, still take nothing away from your win yesterday.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106488

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
Too true PN....for the rules to be changed Peel needed to win.......touch wood change is sooner rather than later though

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106489

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

Freezin wrote: Good on you RD.....first flag for you guys.....enjoy the spoils mate......been a while since my team EF won a flag but the joy you get when your team wins one is definitely one you never forget...........players come and go fans dont....eh Grassy.....let the Peel fans enjoy their spoils!

Come on BC.....pretty sure the $ubi comments like the 17 players Peel negativity get a wee bit tiresome.....it is what is.....yeah its banter to some not so to others.....all fair game in my eyes...... but TBH the 17 players references, no matter how true, are as boring and witty to you Subi boys as the $ubi references.....all within the rules from memory.....

I should still be able to make these comments if I like without having them deleted. the alignment is a fact...17 fulltime professionals against a team of guys who work is a fact and the likes of you ignoring these facts is not going to change them or make them go away. so kiss arse if you like...I won't be congratulating Peel because it wasn't a team of Peel players...it was Freo...fact !!!

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106493

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

BC wrote:

Freezin wrote: Good on you RD.....first flag for you guys.....enjoy the spoils mate......been a while since my team EF won a flag but the joy you get when your team wins one is definitely one you never forget...........players come and go fans dont....eh Grassy.....let the Peel fans enjoy their spoils!

I should still be able to make these comments if I like without having them deleted. the alignment is a fact...17 fulltime professionals against a team of guys who work is a fact and the likes of you ignoring these facts is not going to change them or make them go away. so kiss arse if you like...I won't be congratulating Peel because it wasn't a team of Peel players...it was Freo...fact !!!

No worries make them on the relevant 360 alignment threads on Ozfooy, this is about Peels GF victory, I'm sure RD will delete this post like the rest of them.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106494

• OzFooty
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 146
BC Rookie draft was appointed by me to moderate the Peel board like any other club on here for the same reason. I want to encourage supporters of ALL WAFL CLUBS to participate on Ozfooty. I think this forum is a much better and more interesting forum if we see activity on all clubs boards don't you think?

I made a decision to put the Peel and EP club logos back on here when I first took ownership, that the previous site owners chose to alienate. I think the WAFL competition is the poorer and this site is less interesting if there are some supporters who just don't bother because they know their topics and posts will be rubbished. I hope you can respect that.

For the record I deleted a number of posts on the topic Rookie draft created earlier last week but since coming on this morning he deleted a number of posts as he is entitled to.

If there are any posts you don't like on the Subiaco board just use the report function and I am sure DG will remove them.

Last edit: by OzFooty.

congratulations Peel 7 years 6 months ago #106497

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
it appears we can post comments as long as it doesn't go against the views or thoughts of any other individual. my question is what has happened to free speech and intelligent debate? if we're all so PC'd on here then it will become boring and people will lose interest. everything I posted on this thread has the best defence of all...it's all true. just because RD, you or anyone else doesn't like it doesn't make it any less legitimate. we don't need to over moderated on this site which is what is starting to happen when RD deletes posts that are on topic, accurate and can be supported by fact. surely you of all people should be encouraging debate not stifling it if this site is to grow and flourish.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 311 guests and 2 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog