Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105633

• bolter
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Should be a great game between two brilliant WAFL teams. Subiaco looking for a three peat and a place in history as one of the great WAFL teams of all time and Peel Thunder also looking to create history by winning the first flag for Peel Thunder. Both teams full of hard at if players who will not take a backward step. Will be a massive week at Rushton park and hopefully a massive night of celebrating on Sunday night with Monday being the public holiday .
Last edit: by bolter.
The topic has been locked.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105634

• terror
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 30
Not sure how Subi will stop Apeness, Griffen, Yarran & Bell on a big dry deck.. Yarran loves playing there & he could go nuts.. Peel will cover Subi forwards easily with Collins, Silvagni & maybe Mzungu going to Ryan. Clarke is the key as Subi have pinch hit ruckman. Subi mids will need to be ready cos Peel mids are red hot at the mo.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105636

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
terror...I would think Jordy Lockyer will go to Apeness...probably Aaron Heal to Yarran and Declan Jackson as the third tall picking up Bell or the resting ruckmen. Silvani is a good match for Hamish Shepherd which should be a beauty, Collins on Wheeler or Delahunty and possibly Bootsma on Stevenson or Ryan. It'll be won and lost in the midfield and if Subi lets Blakely and DeBoer off the leash it'll be all over by quarter time.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105641

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 838

bolter wrote: Should be a great game between two brilliant WAFL teams. Subiaco looking for a three peat and a place in history as one of the great WAFL teams of all time and Peel Thunder also looking to create history by winning the first flag for Peel Thunder. Both teams full of hard at if players who will not take a backward step. Will be a massive week at Rushton park and hopefully a massive night of celebrating on Sunday night with Monday being the public holiday .

Bolter, gotta respect your passion buddy. Have your members and supporters had any marketing put to you by the FFC/PFC to get as many along as possible, something like free tickets on a dedicated "Thunder train" heading into Perth station then out to West Leederville station, decked out in Peel colours? if not they should be getting a kick in the arse from the faithful like you to do something to promote the game and get some decent numbers showing up. Subi have a small following so if your mob don't outnumber us it would be a disgrace.

Then hopefully you can all drown your sorrows on the train ride back home without having to dodge the booze buses. B)

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105645

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Disappointing to read WAFL diehards aren't gonna support the WAFL as a whole and attend this GF as a neutral....didn't realise one or two club's actions were bigger than the whole comp.....footy is footy I thought, diehards watch it regardless.....oh well touch wood the folk who do go, get a bloody good contest....

I think I am entitled to make a personal protest against what is occuring atm :dry:

You personally protest away Dwert, never said you weren't entitled fella. ;) ...good on you for sticking to your beliefs mate :cheer: .....just sad to see good footy folk can't be arsed anymore with the WAFL......
Last edit: by Freezin.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105647

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Senior Seagull wrote:

bolter wrote: Should be a great game between two brilliant WAFL teams. Subiaco looking for a three peat and a place in history as one of the great WAFL teams of all time and Peel Thunder also looking to create history by winning the first flag for Peel Thunder. Both teams full of hard at if players who will not take a backward step. Will be a massive week at Rushton park and hopefully a massive night of celebrating on Sunday night with Monday being the public holiday .

Bolter, gotta respect your passion buddy. Have your members and supporters had any marketing put to you by the FFC/PFC to get as many along as possible, something like free tickets on a dedicated "Thunder train" heading into Perth station then out to West Leederville station, decked out in Peel colours? if not they should be getting a kick in the arse from the faithful like you to do something to promote the game and get some decent numbers showing up. Subi have a small following so if your mob don't outnumber us it would be a disgrace.

Then hopefully you can all drown your sorrows on the train ride back home without having to dodge the booze buses. B)

I'm pretty sure I heard Freo members can get a ticket for $25 , don't know how much difference that will make I still think there will be 15 to 20 thousand at the game.

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105658

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 838

anchorman wrote: Good luck to both sides on the weekend.It should be a cracking game.I think that Subi are a cut above the other sides in the WAFL , but will find Peel hard to beat.
Most seem to think that the Freo players who have played a lot will be the dangers, but a couple who have not been mentioned are,Balic, Nyhuis and Deluca.I have been impressed by them the last two weeks.
Balic has been injured for most of the season and is just starting to find form.As has Nyhuis.
Deluca looks a good player.
But after a disappointing game against Souths I expect Apeness to be breaking pack and other things this weekend.After all it is a do or die effort.Grassy seems intent on making it a bash and crash... then look out Subi>the Brute will be making sure he leaves nothing in the tank.

Maybe the "Brute" wont have anything left in his tank or anything else once the "Fridge" runs through him at the first bounce :woohoo:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105692

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grassy wrote:

Freezin wrote:

Dwert wrote:

Freezin wrote: Disappointing to read WAFL diehards aren't gonna support the WAFL as a whole and attend this GF as a neutral....didn't realise one or two club's actions were bigger than the whole comp.....footy is footy I thought, diehards watch it regardless.....oh well touch wood the folk who do go, get a bloody good contest....

I think I am entitled to make a personal protest against what is occuring atm :dry:

You personally protest away Dwert, never said you weren't entitled fella. ;) ...good on you for sticking to your beliefs mate :cheer: .....just sad to see good footy folk can't be arsed anymore with the WAFL......

Can't be arsed watching Peelmantle play at all this week.

I'm laughing at you like Millsy and Basil laughed at your Enail/msg this morning fancy putting Peelmantle on it are you twelve. :lol:

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105695

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Freezin wrote:

Dwert wrote:

I am feeling a whole lot better about Mr Freez giving me his approval and support for my personal protest

GF dream a reality 7 years 6 months ago #105696

• Time For a Flag
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • The VFL is not the AFL
  • Thank you received: 133
Def would like to see Peel win by a lot. Hope rules change but like the hawkes in the afl. people are sick and tired of subi
Victorians still laugh at West Aussies because of the way we bailed out the vfl and then allowed it to be called it the AFL!

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 185 guests and 4 members online

• Froggy
  • Mcbob
  • Big Blue
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• CarlosPhymn
  • Helenusaph