OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 209 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Bogtrotter
  • fisherman
  • Footytragic
  • inside50
  • FootyBrain
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
28 Jun 2017
Memories from Yesteryear..... Rod Alderton
Read More...

TOPIC: v SF

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105349

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2097
  • Thank you received: 175

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.


SS you are not surprised I presume?


I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105350

  • swan42
  • swan42's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5366
  • Thank you received: 578

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.


SS you are not surprised I presume?


I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:


I will be watching some races and having a few bets next Sunday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105351

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2097
  • Thank you received: 175

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.


SS you are not surprised I presume?


I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:




I will be watching some races and having a few bets next Sunday.


Cmon Swan it's Evil v the WAFL surely you're going to get behind Subi.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105356

  • gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1469
  • Thank you received: 535
Well its early in the last qtr and Peel look home.Difficult conditions and SF fought back in 3rd qtr.Next week Peel up against Subi going for 3 in a row.Imo its a big thing Peel in there first Gf and for Freo also with there players making up the bulk of the team.Still have Subi the favourite but lets see if Peel can string together 4 big wins in a row.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105359

  • gtrxuone
  • gtrxuone's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1469
  • Thank you received: 535
Grassy who you going for next week Subi of Peel??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105360

  • Senior Seagull
  • Senior Seagull's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 2153
  • Thank you received: 295

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.


SS you are not surprised I presume?


I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:


I will be watching some races and having a few bets next Sunday.


Swan could be a bigger crowd at the TAB next Sunday!! Should move the game to Leedo and save the poor old WAFC a bucket load of money.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105361

  • Jimmy
  • Jimmy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Reserve Grade
  • Reserve Grade
  • Posts: 20
  • Thank you received: 1
Did I see it right? Did "Peel" use the Dockers changerooms? If they are playing as "Peel" why not use the visitor's changerooms like any other team!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105362

  • Peter North
  • Peter North's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2097
  • Thank you received: 175

gtrxuone wrote: Well its early in the last qtr and Peel look home.Difficult conditions and SF fought back in 3rd qtr.Next week Peel up against Subi going for 3 in a row.Imo its a big thing Peel in there first Gf and for Freo also with there players making up the bulk of the team.Still have Subi the favourite but lets see if Peel can string together 4 big wins in a row.


Says a lot about the WAFL if Subi are going in as favorites against that Peel side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105365

  • swan42
  • swan42's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5366
  • Thank you received: 578

Senior Seagull wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Peter North wrote:

swan42 wrote:

Senior Seagull wrote: Poor old Peel only managed 16 listed players today but still managed to dominate Souths by 7 goals at 1/2 time, hopefully South make them run the game out and push them as hard as possible in the 2nd half.

Not a great standard game but it is a bit wet. The only time Souths got on top late in the 1st qtr was when they got into the princeses heads and were a bit physical. The Freo boys arrogance was getting the better of them and displayed a distinct lack of discipline. But Peelmantle put the foot down in the 2nd qtr and made it a no contest. Lets see if Souths can lift in the 2nd half.


SS you are not surprised I presume?


I presume you'll be supporting Subi this week Swan :lol:


I will be watching some races and having a few bets next Sunday.


Swan could be a bigger crowd at the TAB next Sunday!! Should move the game to Leedo and save the poor old WAFC a bucket load of money.


That won't happen; the WAFC will have to hire rent-a-crowd.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

v SF 1 year 8 months ago #105367

  • Senior Seagull
  • Senior Seagull's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 2153
  • Thank you received: 295

Jimmy wrote: Did I see it right? Did "Peel" use the Dockers changerooms? If they are playing as "Peel" why not use the visitor's changerooms like any other team!!!


Jimmy just shows that the alignment teams do whatever they want when ever they want. The visitors rooms would surely be beneath their primadonna standards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Rookie draft
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags