Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100116

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Freezin wrote: The info I have read is that Logue was listed in the 22......he was credited his 5th game of colts footy by simply walking on and off the ground in the opening seconds of the colts game.....mate considering strono is well connected to EF colts team I would believe anything he had to say over you or 42 TBH......

Sounds like SD are as guilty of bending the rules as Subiaco and any supporters that accuse Subiaco of cheating/bending the rules is a hypocrite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100117

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2874
So Logue did take the field for Swans for the 11th time this year which despite your incorrect post earlier in this topic is completely the opposite to Balic who hasnt suited up once for Peel but has been credited with 2 Reserves games thanks Freeze that wasnt so hard now was it? :)
More of interest to me (tho probably not to yourself Freeze considering EF dont promote theirs anymore) is why are WA State 18s games not counted towards a players Colts game tally? Logue played in all of WA's games from memory and also a practice game as well so why are these not counted? although this is the WAFC we are talking about so I shouldnt be surprised!

Last edit: by Beasley Hutton.

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100144

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 924
EF youngsters obviously arent deemed good enough to play seniors BH, unlike SD young guns....though it is interesting SD are heading for the spoon and not EF......perhaps SD over rate their talent and EF under rate it, though from memory EF played a few colts eligible boys in the league last year and finished 2nd last.....lesson learnt I guess.....

Bend it, twist it, deflect it all you want BH.....what SD did with Logue was no different to Peel and Balic....got no probs with either or any club exposing a loop hole in WAFL rules, just funny to see SD fans taking the moral high ground about other clubs manipulating the rules, yet their club of late, are well documented to be one of the most clandestine clubs going around on and off the WAFL footy field....... kinda puts a "smirk" on my face mate....you know what I mean?....the $500 kind!...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Theouterseagull

Last edit: by Freezin.

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100150

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
You seem to have trouble understanding Freeze that Logue has suited up and taken the field 16 times this year for SD & WA plus a few practice matches as well whilst Balic has yet to even suit up once and yet you reckon there is no difference in either case! :blink:

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100152

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
BH - Freezin is like Mrs Jessup from the Sullivans - has to stick his nose into everything and contributes nothing to any debate..

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100163

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
LOL....MO for the fella who said their aint much to see here, you still keep popping out of the sanctuary of the SD forum to pass comment on this.....

BH I am just pleased Logue is now qualified to play in the colts final series for SD, dont agree how they went about it, but like Peel and the Balic fiasco, it is well within the WAFL rules apparently...for now.....be interested to see if fit,Logue will be back in SD league side this weekend.....first time ever I reckon a player gets dropped from league to colts one week, doesnt pick up a single possession in the colts, but then gets picked in the league side the following week :pinch: ....I wonder if Smirk will play league this weekend.....does anyone know if Smirk got paid his match fee last weekend.....poor fella :lol:

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100166

• MarkOlsen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 514
Mrs Jessup is back i see..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton, gtrxuone

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100171

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Great to see you were a Sullivans fan back in the day MO...iconic Aussie soap from 70's...was Mrs Jessup your equivalent to Mrs Palmer back then MO? :pinch:

I was more of a Young Doctors fan TBH.......though no doubt the latter show was forbidden watching in the MO household then...bit too colourful for the average Black n White SD fan me thinks..... :whistle:

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100175

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I would have thought you were more of a The Paul Hogan Show fan from that 70s era Freeze considering you have based yourself around one of his leading characters ...Leo Wanker!! :dry:

Pavlich qualify 7 years 8 months ago #100193

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
..unlike you to take the personal route BH.......tho good to see you have a lttle shadow buddy there BH topping up that thank you tally for ya :lol:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 648 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977