Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New start. 7 years 11 months ago #93097

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

anchorman wrote: Interesting that many have a crack at Peel for playing so many Fremantle players, yet reading the West on Monday, in the how did they go section, I noted that East Perth fielded only one less player from the Eagles.Peel 14 East Perth 14.Not ideal I know, but why is it so wrong for Peel, yet ok for EP?

I don't think anyone is saying that AM, most people are just as critical of the situation at East Perth as at Peel. Its just that this thread was about Peel. The only East Perth person who posts on this site regularly is Grump and he mainly just talks about the Colts and underage footy which is totally separate from the alignment issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by mikeh.
  • Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 184 guests and one member online

• dogman

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric