Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68354

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
With Peel in good form the roady trip to Basso v Swans is shaping as the match of the round. Crozier and Hannath look like being on the bird heading east so the Peel listed boys will need to step up. Swans will be desperate after losing 3 of there last 4 and are a 5 goal better team on their dung hole.

There's been some good shit come from the alignment. The improvement of the wafl drafted boys like Blakely has been huge. There's no way his footy would have gone to his current level had he stayed at Swans.

Should be a ripper. Swans by 7 points.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68355

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Another sharp one above by the looks fellas! :blink:
Connor was playing League footy at 17 & was All Australian last year at the National 18's all whist being just a part time footballer at SDFC.
If he was able to train, do weights & recover all day 7 days a week at Swans like he is able to at Fremantle (not Peel by the way) how would you know, not too mention he would now be getting a fair go with the whistleblowers in those absurd jumpers?

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68371

• Freezin
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 920
BH at least RD has picked SD to win the game.....not too many folk are doing that on Ooos tipping thread mate ;)

touch wood SD haven't done too good a job then BH!.....wouldn't want to see Connor kick 5, and pick up 30 odd possessions helping Peel to victory over his former club! :pinch:

Last edit: by Freezin.

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68401

• bolter
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
I can't see Swans getting up. The Peel Thunder boys will have far more passion ,love for their jumper and commitment to their club than the Swans boys and will win by a couple of goals.

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68402

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

bolter wrote: I can't see Swans getting up. The Peel Thunder boys will have far more passion ,love for their jumper and commitment to their club than the Swans boys and will win by a couple of goals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would say that you are dickhead of the month, but I don't make personal assassinations here.
Peel Dorks win a couple of games and after all these years and the crabs crawl out from under their shells :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (passion ,love for their jumper.... bugger me, still laughing at that one)
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Last edit: by 58shark.

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68404

• Rookie draft
  • Rookie draft's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
58Shark you are a fool and a tool. So you think no one supports Peel. When your mob came down here did you think it was all Sharks supporters? Reckon you stayed at home with you cup of tea and rug.

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68405

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Rookie draft wrote: 58Shark you are a fool and a tool. So you think no one supports Peel. When your mob came down here did you think it was all Sharks supporters? Reckon you stayed at home with you cup of tea and rug.

Hey rook, course people support the crabs...all 17 of you. The rest of the crowd were Dorks members and supporters :lol: :lol:
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68410

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1191

Rookie draft wrote: 58Shark you are a fool and a tool. So you think no one supports Peel. When your mob came down here did you think it was all Sharks supporters? Reckon you stayed at home with you cup of tea and rug.

Geez I'm impressed champ - you can actually spell hey did Centrelink donate or is it a stolen Crackhouse PC for you to contribute with here

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68412

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

RD do you think that it is a good indicator of the break-up of the crowd based on the relative sizes of the huddles around the players during quarter and three-quarter time? If you do which team will have the greater huddle tomorrow and will one be signigicantly bigger than the other? Which team's huddle will have the greater number?

Match of the round 8 years 10 months ago #68417

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2007

"58sharfeeling wrote:

bolter wrote: I can't see Swans getting up. The Peel Thunder boys will have far more passion ,love for their jumper and commitment to their club than the Swans boys and will win by a couple of goals.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I would say that you are dickhead of the month, but I don't make personal assassinations here.
Peel Dorks win a couple of games and after all these years and the crabs crawl out from under their shells :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (passion ,love for their jumper.... bugger me, still laughing at that one)

Just have the feeling that Bolter may have had his tongue firmly embedded in his cheek there Shark....

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 326 guests and 2 members online

• Royals78
  • Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes