Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 3 months ago #2007

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
If thats the case SD and I have no reason to doubt what you are saying then good on them. I congratulate them for having the seeds to speak out what the rest of us are thinking. Too bad others from the remaining 5 clubs aren't as vocal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 3 months ago #2054

• 58shark
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 553

Swandog wrote:

Winger wrote: AFL officials visted three grounds last year, Joondalup , Peel and Swans. Those three zones are all the AFl are interested in. West Perth were officially invited to become the host club for the Eagles. West Perth declined the offer. I have heard on radio of up to six clubs who wanted to become host clubs, how true that is , i dont know. Brett Raponi has been more out spoken in relation to this crap host club stuff than all the other presidents put together, there is no hypocrisy when Raponi gets interviewed and he sticks to his guns. Brett spoke at the AGM the other night about the host club set up, he addressed us not as a West Perth person but as a WAFL person, with this issue he has the interest of the WAFL first. Now i know he is not liked by some folk but he romped in the votes, thats the democratic way. Keep well all.

Raponi and Peter Harvey were the only 2 that stood up literally and gave it to the commission at the meeting a few weeks back when it became a fate accompli, Harvey had to be restrained i heard

Yeh, I read that somewhere sd. As bc said, pity the other 5 pres' didn't spit the dummy too!
2x25= Seinor and Michael = 1xBrian Peake

New Sponser - The first of many by the MAGGOTS? 11 years 3 months ago #2061

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

MikeXU1 wrote: Atleast you know where not to buy your new Holden...

Head down the road a bit and see my old school mate Roy Lane at Lane Ford.

New Sponser - The first of many by the MAGGOTS? 11 years 1 month ago #8211

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
hahaha Maggots !!! ..... yeah that's one name ..... mine is Cockroaches hahahaha :lol:

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 179 guests and 2 members online

• Whitey
  • Dazzler

Newest Footy Recruits

• Helenusaph
  • DJbem
  • kyliefrisp
  • chaibrA