Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1505

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Well it had to happen and with the alignment in a couple of years the club that had to be bailed out will one of the richest in WA along with EP..
Sometimes life isnt fair.. The other clubs will still struggle and from rags to riches we will see not only a dominate WAFL team but a rich one to boot.
What comes around comes around though..
I hope they pay their debt off to the WAFC and it goes to the other clubs
Nah wont happen.
EP and Peel two clubs that have let the WAFL down and it wont be forgotten.
Clubs that could not manage their finances pulled out of the Shit by being traitors to our grass roots game. Both clubs are leeches.

Read about it

www.wafootball.com.au/wafl/3484-major-ne...ng-for-peel-thunder-
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Cardy.

New Sponser - The first of many by the MAGGOTS? 11 years 4 months ago #1506

• Cardy
  • Cardy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10
Oops shouldnt be posting on this thread. Ok ok no more posts on the Peel or EP threads because as far as I am concerned they are not part of the WAFL..
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head

New Sponser - The first of many by the MAGGOTS? 11 years 4 months ago #1635

• MikeXU1
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Swan Districts FC
  • Thank you received: 0
Atleast you know where not to buy your new Holden...

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1789

• silent but deadly
  • Thank you received: 4
Cardy you are a genuine tool

I believe your club was in the running for the host club aswell

Build a bridge and get over it

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1890

• Theouterseagull
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

silent but deadly wrote: Cardy you are a genuine tool

I believe your club was in the running for the host club aswell

Build a bridge and get over it

Be kind to cardigan, he has a habit of taking his bat and running home.

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1909

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
West Perth were approached and we said no. West Perth refused the offer as the host club.

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1940

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
I'd like to know which clubs actually entertained taking up the offer for alignment winger. If WP declined as you say then good on them...if I were to find out that Subi put their hand up to be a part of it I would never support them again after 40 odd years or attend another game such is the strength of my feelings on the issue.

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #1973

• Winger
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 135
AFL officials visted three grounds last year, Joondalup , Peel and Swans. Those three zones are all the AFl are interested in. West Perth were officially invited to become the host club for the Eagles. West Perth declined the offer. I have heard on radio of up to six clubs who wanted to become host clubs, how true that is , i dont know. Brett Raponi has been more out spoken in relation to this crap host club stuff than all the other presidents put together, there is no hypocrisy when Raponi gets interviewed and he sticks to his guns. Brett spoke at the AGM the other night about the host club set up, he addressed us not as a West Perth person but as a WAFL person, with this issue he has the interest of the WAFL first. Now i know he is not liked by some folk but he romped in the votes, thats the democratic way. Keep well all.

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #2002

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386
I think the issue hear is with the alignment clubs Chairmen and Presidents, they are the ones who caved in to the WAFC and AFL clubs, not the fans.
Who knows if West Perth, Swans, Subi, East Freo etc etc had different people running their clubs then they might be in the same situation as East Perth and Peel are now, i bet the majority of fans from both those teams dont want it, but we may never know because there wasnt a vote on the issue.
I personally wont be boycotting any games with East Perth or Peel as that would mean i am boycotting Swans, ill be there screaming my head off as usual hoping we can bring home the bacon.
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Maggots get new Sponser 11 years 4 months ago #2003

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

Winger wrote: AFL officials visted three grounds last year, Joondalup , Peel and Swans. Those three zones are all the AFl are interested in. West Perth were officially invited to become the host club for the Eagles. West Perth declined the offer. I have heard on radio of up to six clubs who wanted to become host clubs, how true that is , i dont know. Brett Raponi has been more out spoken in relation to this crap host club stuff than all the other presidents put together, there is no hypocrisy when Raponi gets interviewed and he sticks to his guns. Brett spoke at the AGM the other night about the host club set up, he addressed us not as a West Perth person but as a WAFL person, with this issue he has the interest of the WAFL first. Now i know he is not liked by some folk but he romped in the votes, thats the democratic way. Keep well all.

Raponi and Peter Harvey were the only 2 that stood up literally and gave it to the commission at the meeting a few weeks back when it became a fate accompli, Harvey had to be restrained i heard
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

• Page:

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 410 guests and one member online

• dogman

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL