Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Alignment Problems - Demise of the WAFL 10 years 7 months ago #25597

• Swandog
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 386

MikeXU1 wrote: Hard truth to it is that not all clubs in the "G7" will survive financially. Lets face the fact Swans are lucky to be around. Broke twice in the last 10 years.

It will get down to 4 to 6 clubs including the two reserves.

Mate the WAFL needs Swans more than anyone else as we have the biggest fan base and our fans travel to all venues unlike others. I think the WAFL will and should re-visit this and let WCE have their own team in and freo take over Peel as they are now, that should have been the initial plan and i agree with Brett Raponi on that one!
Beneath the Southern cross i stand, on Bassendean Oval, can in hand, Swan Districts, you Farkin Beauty!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Alignment Problems - Demise of the WAFL 10 years 7 months ago #25608

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 373
Agree that the G7 clubs shouldn't play any pre season games against the other 2... Let em smash each other...and when we do have to host em during the season don't forget to turn the hot water systems off in the Billy Walker stand :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 227 guests and 2 members online

• Mr AFL
  • DD

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes