Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169381

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
This will be an interesting game given the recent form of both sides and where both are with the new coaches.

OE's have some serious talls for us to counter but if the mids and backs can limit the inside 50 entries then they can be tall without the ball they will be just more goal posts.

The ressies is not dissimilar in their positions on the table so this again will be a good one, surprisingly Easts colts are below us but after the game against WP we need to lift and lift strongly.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169411

• KCEF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Should be a good game with both teams looking on the improve. Hopefully the Sharks get the chocolates in what should be a pretty ferocious contest

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169416

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Haven’t had a physical game against EF since the early 90’s. Have EF changed style under the new coach KCEF? No doubt our old favourite N Kommer is always looking to put someone to sleep. Remember him knocking Koby Stevens back to Victoria at Shark Park.

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169439

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Really good to see Dobbo get some attention in the Worst, he is a good fella and has an understanding what he had to do in order to play senior football, well done young man.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169447

• FIN
  • Thank you received: 4

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Haven’t had a physical game against EF since the early 90’s. Have EF changed style under the new coach KCEF? No doubt our old favourite N Kommer is always looking to put someone to sleep. Remember him knocking Koby Stevens back to Victoria at Shark Park.

I believe you may find the EF Team has a different approach to its game day performance - its a matter of keeping it for the 4 qtrs that's been the challenge
But in saying that -
yes Nick still employs a vigorous way on field and now with the inclusion of K Manning (x WP) the entire teams approach has differed (ask several Perth players how Manning greeted them)
It would also assist us when our talls take the marks and the hard ball gets given them when inside 50. Our challenge again is not entering the 50 but completing the task - but all positive so far

So the day should hold interesting surprises for both teams and so long as an entertaining and committed game is given by both teams - may the best team win
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Last edit: by FIN.

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169479

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
A strong EF is great for the WAFL, I hope plenty of supporters make the drive tomorrow. Looking forward to a physical encounter just what our young guys need to keep them on their toes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

The game against Old Easts on Sunday 4 years 10 months ago #169594

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Well an interesting day for me, I saw abt 20 minutes of the three games due to snagger cooking and the life members day.

I can't comment abt the games other than what i was told and that simply was EF were just better at it. Well done to them.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 320 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977