Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 9 months ago #169334

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Leedy wrote:

chaddy22 wrote:

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Not my mail Leedy.

Doubt that kerr is getting so much more then wellingham and he is a former afl player
I was listening to a conversation that Bronte was having with someone and he mentioned how much wellingham was getting per game.
It's not as if we would have to get into a bidding war.

Do some digging Gents, you will find I'm not far off the mark. Kerr is a better player than Wellingham, in fact the 6-7 minutes after 1/2 time was the only time I have seen Wellingham get out of 2nd gear.

My understanding is that he does a lot of organising on the field and that is what the coach wants, how much they get is a moot point when the roles are quite different. Havingsaid that I suspect Sharrods money is less given he a very good job for guess who!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 9 months ago #169337

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
well done to Grump, AD, Chaddy and the other EP supporters on the improved form of the club of late, it has been good to see.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, Archie Duda Goal Machine

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 9 months ago #169339

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Thanks, Ark, I think the good thing is that we have a more even competition in 2019 than in previous seasons.
Just short of the halfway mark of the season, every team can potentially make the finals.
Eighteen of the 40 games have been decided by three goals or less and only five by 10+ goals.
Perhaps the downside is that the team that finishes fifth will likely get there with an 8-10 win-loss record, as happened last year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 9 months ago #169414

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
AD: yep, I was just thinking the same thing about the eveness of the competiton. Would it be the most even you have seen siince 1984? It is unideal to have sides making the five without winning most of their games, I think you are right; but with any luck, they won't go on to win the flag. As you know, the clubs dont mind the five because it has the potential to bring in extra revenue.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 209 guests and one member online

• Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes