Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #168994

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
So after a really promising performance last week against Souths we head into a Monday game against the Cardinals oops Falcons.

Whilst I think we are moving in the right direction and last weeks game give us all some hope I think we will sorely miss Shayne Hille although Pebbles would be my pick to come back in and We must play Tom Gorter on the boy, he has a good record of keeping him down to reasonable scores.

We will have to wary of Rudy as he seems to have hit the form he displayed when at swans in the colts, he is a good player.

The club is doing a lot to promote the game with all manner of activities and stuff!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169011

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 840
grump with both teams going along ok it should be a great contest, would be great to see a 5k crowd there if fine weather, nothing like a bunch of Garlics and Ferals giving it to each other
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169021

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
Hopefully plenty of Wet Purse get along to the match, although like most clubs the supporters don’t seem to travel away anymore. Should be a great game WP still have the top end talent and the cry baby at full forward.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169053

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Someone who supports WP informed me two coaches quit, or left this week. Can a WP supporter shed any light on that?

Last edit: by ROYAL 2019.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169122

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Someone who supports WP informed me two coaches quit, or left this week. Can a WP supporter shed any light on that?

Royal I will put a post on the WP thread so we don't a WP on our thread ok!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169124

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358
Hopefully a bumper crowd up at the garlic patch. This derby died during the alignment so it will be interesting to see if people come back for this traditional rivalry. Was a pretty good crowd at Lathlain a few weeks ago for the Anzac Day clash. Hopefully Tony Micale will be calling it for 91.3 fm just to stir things up a bit and bring back memories of "Spoongate". Lol

You guys might want to bring your own toilet paper just in case the WAFC didn't provide them with any this week. :lol:
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Last edit: by DD.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169125

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
DD the rivalry is still there don’t worry. I personally dislike Perth more off field, I find their fans bitter and twisted which is not surprising. On field Perth play a fair game unlike WP and Claremont etc who play for free kicks all day and niggle. Let’s hope more than 50 or so WP fans come to the match.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169147

• screemar
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 9
i agree royal 2019 some Perth fans , not all , just a few , just a couple are down right racists.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169148

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
I have encountered that at Lathlain Screemer, although not for a couple of seasons. There doesn’t seem to be much excitement around this WP vs EP game. I’m thinking 2000 would be a good crowd.

This week against the old enemy, those garlic munching ........ 4 years 10 months ago #169153

• DD
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1358

screemar wrote: i agree royal 2019 some Perth fans , not all , just a few , just a couple are down right racists.

Screemar are you one of those ignorant opposition supporters that plonk your ass right in front of the Perth supporters area and Presidents Lounge where the words Perth Demons are painted in RED and BLACK? Any opposition supporter who is ignorant and stupid enough to go and plonk himself right in the heart of the home team members and supporters unless he is there by invitation, deserves anything coming his way.

Opposition supporters are barred from sitting in the grandstand at Joondy so don't be a hypocrite and complain about Perth supporters getting nasty when you travel to an opponents ground and sit or stand right in your opponents viewing area. Show some bloody respect.
Get on your bike.
It was Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 225 guests and 2 members online

• one time only

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020
  • MrBulldog