Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Vs WCE WAFL 4 years 11 months ago #168297

• Singha
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 115

alahoy wrote:

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Looked like 1500-1800 to me. What struck me is when the Eagles kicked a goal it was accompanied by complete silence. Bizarre no support at all and the players must find it strange.

Not whinging, but it still takes you back to comments made that an Eagles Reserves team would attract blah blah blah extra spectators to the WAFL. Never believed it then and the proof is now in the pudding.

And don’t forget, the original alignments were going to bring 5000 plus crowds to Peel & East Perth games..,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Locamotion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Vs WCE WAFL 4 years 11 months ago #168298

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207

Singha wrote:

alahoy wrote:

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Looked like 1500-1800 to me. What struck me is when the Eagles kicked a goal it was accompanied by complete silence. Bizarre no support at all and the players must find it strange.

Not whinging, but it still takes you back to comments made that an Eagles Reserves team would attract blah blah blah extra spectators to the WAFL. Never believed it then and the proof is now in the pudding.

And don’t forget, the original alignments were going to bring 5000 plus crowds to Peel & East Perth games..,

Yep there was quite the little gaggle (capital L in little) who bleated about how great they would be for the comp and lift crowds etc.

Vs WCE WAFL 4 years 11 months ago #168334

• Locamotion
  • Thank you received: 1
Great win by the boys
The following user(s) said Thank You: ArkRoyal

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 690 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977