Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167569

• Dwert
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 280

Freezin wrote: EP and SF have provided some quality youngsters over the years to WA U/18 footy....just not their year this year....cyclic process.....could easily be reversed next year.....

Just seen the 16s squad....SF have 6 reps and EP 3.

Agree Freez the colts team are only one win from four so far this year. Out of the SF Colts I would have thought Jetta might have been one that they would have looked at as a train on. He did a severe groin injury in pre season and has not played so not sure how far away the kid is.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167591

• Cat Attack
  • Thank you received: 1
I do agree that its not a participation program so they shouldn't need to pick min 1 from each club.

What is concerning is the Cox situation. AFL Academy member to DM Colts is a fair drop. he is a kid who just wants to "play footy" thou i think. im not sure the structures and time commitments are his thing.
How ever he prob has the best bloke to work with through that in Mossy. Hopefully the club keep trying with him as he does have massive potential.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167592

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Young Sebit Kuek has enormous potential imho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167594

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
EP had 3 in the extended 18’s squad that obviously missed out.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167595

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Interesting to see Cody Rodgers mentioned as one of five players on the wafl's afl draft watch list.Anybody got any thoughts.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167603

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Absolute Gun Key Defender Chaddy from what I have seen, but EP kids generally get passed over. The 18’s coach has a problem with EP hope he gets turfed soon.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167608

• Stand the Test
  • Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Something going on.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167609

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

ROYAL 2019 wrote: Absolute Gun Key Defender Chaddy from what I have seen, but EP kids generally get passed over. The 18’s coach has a problem with EP hope he gets turfed soon.

Just have to look back at 2006.We won the premiership coming from third place and beating Claremont in the grand final.I think Claremont got seven drafted and we got two drafted.Nothing seems to change..

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167610

• ROYAL 2019
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Our Colts coach is an assistant Chaddy so he obviously doesn’t rate our guys.

State 18s 4 years 10 months ago #167625

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Cat Attack wrote: I do agree that its not a participation program so they shouldn't need to pick min 1 from each club.

What is concerning is the Cox situation. AFL Academy member to DM Colts is a fair drop. he is a kid who just wants to "play footy" thou i think. im not sure the structures and time commitments are his thing.
How ever he prob has the best bloke to work with through that in Mossy. Hopefully the club keep trying with him as he does have massive potential.

Cox has had endless assistance from his family, the WAFL, the Club and folk around the club, he has also had help from his cricket side and he has made a choice.

He isn't the first player to make similar choices and decide not to pursue what could and I mean could have been a future. I have seen many good players move away for any number of reasons, to hard, girls, cars and some not to savoury reasons.

The club is still trying but ......... .
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 333 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes