Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167088

• royallucky
  • Thank you received: 157
As you say ROYAL 2019 a couple of key position players when we actually start to recruit as well as stopping the over possessing and Barney really needs to inject our best midfielder DOBBO into the side.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167089

• royallucky
  • Thank you received: 157
whats pm mean

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167090

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Private message. Top right.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167091

• chaddy22
  • chaddy22's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Stand the Test wrote: I think you drag teams down with your abject hopelessness. Did it to Claremont last week and us today.

wont know whether perth are contenders or pretenders. till they play someone decentHave so far played two teams doomed for the bottom three.Bulldogs are a shadow of the team they were last year plus a flaky west coast team.Isn't amazing how a team can get better by most of the other teams going backwards.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167093

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Sorry for beating the teams we're playing.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167094

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Stand the Test wrote: Sorry for beating the teams we're playing.

I rememeber in the eighties.You do remember the eighties wasn't that the last time perth made the finals.Anyway back to my story I can remember east perth winning all three games against the bottom four teams and losing all three games against the top three teams.we made the four but no real threat..As you say you can only beat the teams you have so far played.The good thing is you still have plenty of time to shoot yourselves in the foot like last year.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167099

• WCE1987
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 10

royallucky wrote: As you say ROYAL 2019 a couple of key position players when we actually start to recruit as well as stopping the over possessing and Barney really needs to inject our best midfielder DOBBO into the side.

Dobbo is not our best mid. Arbon , M Young , Ameduri , Rudrum , Waite have all passed him. He could be better served as a forward as he has a pretty good kick when he is on.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167100

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32

Stand the Test wrote: I think you drag teams down with your abject hopelessness. Did it to Claremont last week and us today.

Good teams don't get dragged down.

If you think you got dragged down, then you're not a good team. Although better than us yesterday.

Last edit: by one time only .

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167102

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The better team won on the day and good luck to Perth, they have for a while been in the proverbial no mans land but seemed last year and then this year to have established a good brand of football. The test will be to keep it going and play finals, ya never know what can happen.

I did not go but watched on the telly, there were times when we looked ok and a couple of times we looked quite accomplished and then there are the 'clangers' as the girl on the commentary phrased them and yep there were a few!

It was good to see the debutantes play well, not great but ok and they will improve with time, I think we have a good ruck with AJ, OLO down back (oops for the OKO in recent posts) and with Hille and Wright we will develop some depth in the mids to help Ginnie and Rammer. When Ben Miller is fit, Dobbo decides that he wants to be serious, Lewie Miller teams up up the Cahill down back to support Gorter we will be a better team.

Time is the resource we have and as long as we look for the positives and look forward without rash promises or statements we will be ok!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Last edit: by Grump.

royals v demons 4 years 11 months ago #167117

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

WCE1987 wrote:

royallucky wrote: As you say ROYAL 2019 a couple of key position players when we actually start to recruit as well as stopping the over possessing and Barney really needs to inject our best midfielder DOBBO into the side.

Dobbo is not our best mid. Arbon , M Young , Ameduri , Rudrum , Waite have all passed him. He could be better served as a forward as he has a pretty good kick when he is on.

we definitely need to rejig the forward line.may need to either play blee or Anderson in the forward line.to give some support for Houghton.I think blee played some time forward time under the old regime to get a regular gig.We seem to have lots of guys who have experience in the backline or backline players who have been reinvented as midfielders but we are skinny for talent and experience in the forward line..

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 389 guests and 2 members online

• one time only
  • Frothy

Newest Footy Recruits

• Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977