Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

News 4 years 11 months ago #166979

• royallucky
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 157
The 2000-2001 interstate alignment when we had 4to5 eagles playing a week was alot easier than the latest FULL alignment where we had to carry 14 or 15 a week which was too much too bear but we.ve got a couple of bob in the bank and our favourite son Barney has returned'but while im here gtrxuone do you know anything about this CAPTCHA which comes up whenever i submit a reply but i cant find it until i get into RECENT TOPICS and when i submit after i press im not a robot my response gets submitted and posted but comes up as a solo response while the other posters responses seem to get eliminated?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

News 4 years 11 months ago #166980

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

royallucky wrote: The 2000-2001 interstate alignment when we had 4to5 eagles playing a week was alot easier than the latest FULL alignment where we had to carry 14 or 15 a week which was too much too bear but we.ve got a couple of bob in the bank and our favourite son Barney has returned'but while im here gtrxuone do you know anything about this CAPTCHA which comes up whenever i submit a reply but i cant find it until i get into RECENT TOPICS and when i submit after i press im not a robot my response gets submitted and posted but comes up as a solo response while the other posters responses seem to get eliminated?

You can send a message to OFA.Oz Footy Admin and he will fix the problem for you.
Eagles have there own team now and it looks like it adds to the Wafl.

Last edit: by gtrxuone.

News 4 years 11 months ago #166982

• royallucky
  • Topic Author
THANKS

News 4 years 11 months ago #166983

• royallucky
  • Topic Author
IT WORKED OK THEN
The following user(s) said Thank You: gtrxuone

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 390 guests and 3 members online

• Demons Forever
  • Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma