Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

ANZAC DAY V PERTH 5 years 1 day ago #166887

• royallucky
  • Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 157
Lets hope a 3 to 4000 crowd turn up against a resurgent Perth Demons as the crowds as well as some of the skills on display have been very disappointing.The turnovers from all teams even the so called ''benchmark teams Claremont and subi have been unbelievable and the 3 winning teams ive witnessed these season have been the ones who've minimized their turnovers more than their opposition but they/re not winning games on fluent offensive transition,but having said that i'm happy to have my club back and watching our favourite son barney restoring royal pride back into the club.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ANZAC DAY V PERTH 5 years 1 day ago #166893

• Mr AFL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 145
East Perth supporters usually make the journey to Lathlain. Being a stand alone game and the first one under lights I'm going to say a crowd of around 2,300 or more would be great. Happy to be proven wrong though.

ANZAC DAY V PERTH 5 years 1 day ago #166898

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Very much looking forward to Thursday's match, Mr AFL.
It will be a game that the Demons will go in as extremely strong favourites, which generally hasn't been the case in East Perth-Perth games of recent years.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 275 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020