Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166002

• Durtle
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 4
Anyone give East Perth a chance?

East Perth has not defeated Subiaco in the last ten battles. Subiaco is coming off a very hot winning streak.

Interesting to see how East Perth handles this litmus test since it's 100% royal family members playing now.

Watching the Colts and East Perth are doing us proud. If they can hold on it'll be a memorable victory.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166003

• Durtle
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
After watching the first half of Perth v West Coast, I've made it to Leeds to watch the match. Crowd is good. Colts won 68-35

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166004

• Durtle
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
6 goals to 1 in the first 15 minutes. Not really a strong breeze either.

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166005

• Durtle
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
McGinnity and Wellingham is playing well. East Perth are playing a zone defence structure and the speed of Subiaco are just cutting through like a hot knife in butter.

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166006

• Durtle
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
18-55. Defence is shocking. Wellingham and Angus Scott playing well.

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166020

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Not quite the start we were after, Durtle, but halfway through the first quarter I feared things would end up much, much worse than what they eventually did.
We were very competitive in the second quarter and all but the last five minutes of the third.
Given we had the bulk of the play in the third term, it was a shame we couldn't put the score on the board.
I thought the boys had a dip, but skill errors, poor decision-making and Subi players breaking tackles far too easily cost us dearly.
A little bit more height would've been handy, but given seven of the blokes weren't at the club last year (plus Jackson Ramsay's season ended in the first quarter of the corresponding fixture), Jeremy Barnard won't be despairing completely.

Round 1 v Subiaco 5 years 1 week ago #166036

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Archie Duda Goal Machine wrote: Not quite the start we were after, Durtle, but halfway through the first quarter I feared things would end up much, much worse than what they eventually did.
We were very competitive in the second quarter and all but the last five minutes of the third.
Given we had the bulk of the play in the third term, it was a shame we couldn't put the score on the board.
I thought the boys had a dip, but skill errors, poor decision-making and Subi players breaking tackles far too easily cost us dearly.
A little bit more height would've been handy, but given seven of the blokes weren't at the club last year (plus Jackson Ramsay's season ended in the first quarter of the corresponding fixture), Jeremy Barnard won't be despairing completely.

definitely not enough tall targets in forward line.Definitlely need to tidy up our skill errors.Decision making was horrible at times.how many times did we centre it to miss the target and turn it over.I hope that olongo players forward.today he got exposed.dropped a couple of marks that resulted in goals and tried to take on the game instead of passng it on a bit quicker.He is still learinng the game and could be anything but not sure the backline is his best position.Thought shaq was good.we got outmarked in the forward line when we needed to bring the ball to ground to give both shaq and magro a chance.I still think our best 22 is a work in progress.Last year we got beaten by twenty goals with eagles players in the first game. .apparently some subi supporters are counting it a loss as they thought they would win by twenty goals.I went back to the change rooms and like the way barnard.explains things to the players.I am sure he will get the best out of them as the year goes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archie Duda Goal Machine

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 272 guests and one member online

• Success Hill

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL