Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

News 4 years 11 months ago #166688

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
I have had a little sympathy for the players who went elsewhere during the alignment years but not really with mitch.He came back and I suspect thought he would be automatic best 22.I suspect he would have been in the mix for selection most weeks and in the best 25.The fact he has jumped ship doesn't concern me as I would rather get games into Dobson.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

News 4 years 11 months ago #166693

• ooollllrrrrrry2
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 207
Perhaps Hampson will take young Howlett under wing at Swans and mentor/teach him important things - like how to put the team before yourself, personalized (ahead of our time) training methods etc
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

News 4 years 11 months ago #166695

• SD351
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 21
Chaddy totally agree, always thought he was way too slow, and is this his third time back at the club. As for Dobbo can't get a run in the ones, they seem to be going with a small midfield ATM

News 4 years 11 months ago #166935

• gtrxuone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1327

royallucky wrote: GOOD RIDDANCE we don't want sooks who spit the dummy after 1 game.

How you going royallucky.Remember you from Wafl Online Forum.Use to have great fun on that Forum.Welcome to OzFootyNet.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 435 guests and 4 members online

• Success Hill
  • Danger
  • SD351
  • Mossstreetshark83

Newest Footy Recruits

• MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma