OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 243 guests and one member online

  • strono

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Proud, seriously proud

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157410

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130
Congrats to Subi, well played.

I am really proud of the boys and their collective efforts today. Most played outstanding games and tried all day, a few got found out and will learn from the experience.

The game was really abt how one player was able to control it so well and bring his team into it and that we could not curtail that influence, Cockie was the best player.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157413

  • one time only
  • one time only 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 12
Something to build on next season.

Grump, no Aaron Redhead today. Have you any idea why not?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by one time only .

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157415

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130

one time only wrote: Something to build on next season.

Grump, no Aaron Redhead today. Have you any idea why not?

Broken finger, last game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157417

  • one time only
  • one time only 's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 247
  • Thank you received: 12
Thanks Grump.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157418

  • Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Archie Duda Goal Machine's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 158
  • Thank you received: 91

Grump wrote: Congrats to Subi, well played.

I am really proud of the boys and their collective efforts today. Most played outstanding games and tried all day, a few got found out and will learn from the experience.

The game was really abt how one player was able to control it so well and bring his team into it and that we could not curtail that influence, Cockie was the best player.


I agree, Grump, gutsy effort by the lads today but a few crucial errors at inopportune times and not being able to get the ball out into open spaces forward of the centre cost us dearly.
Congrats to Subi on their win, their season and what seems like an inevitable trifecta of premierships as the half-time siren sounds in the league game.
And many thanks to you, Grump, for your information and insights about each week of the 2018 season.
We get our club back in 2019 and I'm really looking forward to off-field developments in the next six months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157492

  • Singha
  • Singha's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 739
  • Thank you received: 68
It was a thrilling game Grump, both teams should be proud. Without getting into a mud sling, the ruckman Ajang was sniping all day and I saw him do a few very ordinary things. The game could have done without the biffo. Hopefully he will learn from it as he seems pretty talented.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 3 weeks ago #157495

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130

Singha wrote: It was a thrilling game Grump, both teams should be proud. Without getting into a mud sling, the ruckman Ajang was sniping all day and I saw him do a few very ordinary things. The game could have done without the biffo. Hopefully he will learn from it as he seems pretty talented.

Thx AJ was a bit dumb but after talking to him and a few of the boys one Mr Perkins has a little to answer for in the sniping issue, but boys will be boys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Proud, seriously proud 1 month 2 weeks ago #157550

  • Stand the Test
  • Stand the Test's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 541
  • Thank you received: 105
I love ya Grump but don't get carried away mate.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Grump
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags