OzFooty.Net Sign In

Who's Online?

We have 239 guests and one member online

  • Demons Forever

Newest Footy Recruits

  • Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: The big day for the club

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157342

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130
Certainly the biggest day for the real EPFC since the Colts GF a few years back.

26 players listed and 22 to play.

The ones that miss will be sorely pissed and rightly so as they have all contributed to the club having a chance at winning a real Premiership.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157343

  • BC
  • BC's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5030
  • Thank you received: 710
Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157345

  • Beasley Hutton
  • Beasley Hutton's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6076
  • Thank you received: 1467
Best of luck Grump to your boys against the red hot favourites the $ubi Reserves side!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157347

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130

BC wrote: Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

No chance of an empty hand, I won't be staying after the ressies but I really want you to flog the 4%er's

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157348

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130

Beasley Hutton wrote: Best of luck Grump to your boys against the red hot favourites the $ubi Reserves side!

I hope your boys do well in the colts. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157349

  • Falcon
  • Falcon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Posts: 617
  • Thank you received: 98

Grump wrote:

BC wrote: Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

No chance of an empty hand, I won't be staying after the ressies but I really want you to flog the 4%er's


You don't mean that Grumps....good luck against the money boys, I hope you thump them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 1 month 3 weeks ago #157350

  • Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 1588
  • Thank you received: 130

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote:

BC wrote: Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

No chance of an empty hand, I won't be staying after the ressies but I really want you to flog the 4%er's


You don't mean that Grumps....good luck against the money boys, I hope you thump them!

Just having a jest, I just want the games to be good and worth the effort of the folks who go to watch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: Grump
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags