Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157342

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Certainly the biggest day for the real EPFC since the Colts GF a few years back.

26 players listed and 22 to play.

The ones that miss will be sorely pissed and rightly so as they have all contributed to the club having a chance at winning a real Premiership.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157343

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543
Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157345

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872
Best of luck Grump to your boys against the red hot favourites the $ubi Reserves side!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157347

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BC wrote: Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

No chance of an empty hand, I won't be staying after the ressies but I really want you to flog the 4%er's
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157348

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Beasley Hutton wrote: Best of luck Grump to your boys against the red hot favourites the $ubi Reserves side!

I hope your boys do well in the colts. Good luck

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157349

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Grump wrote:

BC wrote: Good luck on Sunday Grump. I think your blokes will start favourites but anything could happen on the day....must admit I'm looking forward to the day and only hope we don't come away empty handed across all 3 grades.

No chance of an empty hand, I won't be staying after the ressies but I really want you to flog the 4%er's

You don't mean that Grumps....good luck against the money boys, I hope you thump them!

The big day for the club 5 years 6 months ago #157350

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Falcon wrote:

Grump wrote:

You don't mean that Grumps....good luck against the money boys, I hope you thump them!

Just having a jest, I just want the games to be good and worth the effort of the folks who go to watch.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 336 guests and 2 members online

• Shark Tragic

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma