Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 8 months ago #155127

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
the finals.

The boys played really well against pathetic opposition with players collecting 51,45, couple of high 30's and a few high 20 possessions one of whom had 24 from FB. Really cannot take much from it but they are in the finals with a real chance.

oh and the exhibition team are there as well!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 8 months ago #155135

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Further to your comment about high individual possession tallies, Grump, I notice that the Royals' reserves had 519 disposals to the Thunder's 240.
To crack 500 and to double your opponents' tally in any grade of footy is staggering.
The double-header versus Claremont next weekend will be very interesting indeed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 8 months ago #155141

• mikeh
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2017

Archie Duda Goal Machine wrote: Further to your comment about high individual possession tallies, Grump, I notice that the Royals' reserves had 519 disposals to the Thunder's 240.
To crack 500 and to double your opponents' tally in any grade of footy is staggering.
The double-header versus Claremont next weekend will be very interesting indeed.

That is staggering ADGM. Well done to your guys but it is a sobering reminder of what Peel would really be like without the Dockers alignment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Archie Duda Goal Machine

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 8 months ago #155144

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547
We don't need reminding Mike...we just have to look how they went before the alignment when they were perennial cellar dwellers and couldn't win a raffle let alone a game.

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 7 months ago #155155

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I know that my memory occasionally slips but I am sure that I made a comment on the Peel thread abt how pathetic they were and without the alignment they have would be in serious trouble. I am also sure that I commented that without Rumble and Scott Jones in the reserves yesterday that they would have been even worse off but somehow through the vagaries of technology it has disappeared. I think that it was on a thread abt not getting a 3 peat.

It was not abusive or threatening just a statement of fact that obviously the bloke from Greenfields cannot deal with, oh well!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 7 months ago #155235

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137
Great result for the colts.Even though they lost they have dodged the wooden spoon thanks to subi smashing perth.The colts comp has been a pretty even comp.Maybe we need to get rid of the league and ressies?
The following user(s) said Thank You: MightyRoyals

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 7 months ago #155355

• Rookie draft
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
All the best for the finals Chaddy. The Royals seem to be playing much better footy since the decision to split from the alignment. Couldn’t believe Dobson played ressies. The guys an absolute beast and would be in Subi’s best 22 if playing there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MightyRoyals

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 7 months ago #155374

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Rookie draft wrote: All the best for the finals Chaddy. The Royals seem to be playing much better footy since the decision to split from the alignment. Couldn’t believe Dobson played ressies. The guys an absolute beast and would be in Subi’s best 22 if playing there.

I have missed a lot of footy with the flu and a holiday but Dobsons stats seem to be good so I am not sure why he played ressies last week..I suspect that Wright and Hille playing ressies the last two weeks is to get them qualified for the reserves finals.With only a maximum 12 eagles available for the finals the eagles may have to make a decision who doesn't play this week.Their will be more eagles qualified then spots in the league side.I am not sure too many eagles are qualified to play ressies so I am wondering if some eagles may not even get a game this week.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

Well the ressies finish second and are 5 years 7 months ago #155416

• MightyRoyals
  • Thank you received: 8

chaddy22 wrote: Great result for the colts.Even though they lost they have dodged the wooden spoon thanks to subi smashing perth.The colts comp has been a pretty even comp.Maybe we need to get rid of the league and ressies?

Clever observation there chaddy. I’ve often felt the colts is more like the true WAFL, unadulterated with recruiting, partnerships and alignments. It’s a good completion though not sure it’s overly even given the very productive zones some clubs like C and to a lesser extent EF have. Shock horror though, C didn’t make the colts finals this year a rare event indeed. Thanks to S for sparing us from the spoon!

Last edit: by MightyRoyals.
  • Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 355 guests and one member online

• dogman

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag