• Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:

TOPIC: A win and a loss in the games with Perth

A win and a loss in the games with Perth 3 months 2 weeks ago #152847

• Dazzler
  • Weekly Starter
  • Weekly Starter
  • Thank you received: 119

Grump wrote: Due to the Colts game being at the end of the day I could not stay, dinner date with her!

The scoreboard would indicate that the colts game was as usual we play well for a half and the the opposition play well, sometimes we hang on but yesterday.

Pity you didn't stay for the colts Grump. Rhai'Arn Cox took (another) massive pack climbing screamer in the first quarter. Played well too although the WAFL stats had him down as Darrin Cox.

You have some interesting young Sudanese lads playing in that colts team. All gangley limbed but someone has been teaching them where to get to around the field. Impressive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A win and a loss in the games with Perth 3 months 2 weeks ago #152849

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 130

Dazzler wrote:

Grump wrote: Due to the Colts game being at the end of the day I could not stay, dinner date with her!

The scoreboard would indicate that the colts game was as usual we play well for a half and the the opposition play well, sometimes we hang on but yesterday.

Pity you didn't stay for the colts Grump. Rhai'Arn Cox took (another) massive pack climbing screamer in the first quarter. Played well too although the WAFL stats had him down as Darrin Cox.

You have some interesting young Sudanese lads playing in that colts team. All gangley limbed but someone has been teaching them where to get to around the field. Impressive.

Thx for that Daz, Rhai'Arn is developing quite well, he is till learning some aspects of the game that come harder when you have been the 'star' at community level but it will come.

The Sudanese boys are going ok for lads who have only started playing in recent times. The tallest of the Sebu was actually shorter than me at 14's but has shot up to be challenging Ajang for height. All nice boys/youths as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Grump
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags