Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

well chocolates to boiled lolly wrappers 5 years 9 months ago #151874

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Not much to say abt the two games yesterday, Claremont played the ground and conditions far better than we did, in fron kick to position and not chaos and they reaped the rewards in both games.

The colts players seemed to think it would just happen and it didn't. They also seemed not to be able to adjust their game plan or style to suit what was happening.

The same in the ressies, we just did not seem to be able to stop Claremont from playing their game and were just better than us.

As for the exhibition game, well it would seem that Harris and Claremont are going ok to me!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

well chocolates to boiled lolly wrappers 5 years 9 months ago #151881

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote: Not much to say abt the two games yesterday, Claremont played the ground and conditions far better than we did, in fron kick to position and not chaos and they reaped the rewards in both games.

The colts players seemed to think it would just happen and it didn't. They also seemed not to be able to adjust their game plan or style to suit what was happening.

The same in the ressies, we just did not seem to be able to stop Claremont from playing their game and were just better than us.

As for the exhibition game, well it would seem that Harris and Claremont are going ok to me!

Grump when I read the topic heading I thought it was about Adam Pickering and you had put in the wrong section.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 201 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977
  • MrBulldog2020