• Wanneroo Amateur Football Club
  • Royalty
  • WCE1987
  • royallucky
  • oldcol
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
11 Nov 2018
Memories From Yesteryear..Bob Coleman(Perth)
  • Page:

TOPIC: well chocolates to boiled lolly wrappers

well chocolates to boiled lolly wrappers 3 months 3 weeks ago #151874

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 130
Not much to say abt the two games yesterday, Claremont played the ground and conditions far better than we did, in fron kick to position and not chaos and they reaped the rewards in both games.

The colts players seemed to think it would just happen and it didn't. They also seemed not to be able to adjust their game plan or style to suit what was happening.

The same in the ressies, we just did not seem to be able to stop Claremont from playing their game and were just better than us.

As for the exhibition game, well it would seem that Harris and Claremont are going ok to me!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

well chocolates to boiled lolly wrappers 3 months 3 weeks ago #151881

• swan42
  • Veteran
  • Veteran
  • Thank you received: 739

Grump wrote: Not much to say abt the two games yesterday, Claremont played the ground and conditions far better than we did, in fron kick to position and not chaos and they reaped the rewards in both games.

The colts players seemed to think it would just happen and it didn't. They also seemed not to be able to adjust their game plan or style to suit what was happening.

The same in the ressies, we just did not seem to be able to stop Claremont from playing their game and were just better than us.

As for the exhibition game, well it would seem that Harris and Claremont are going ok to me!

Grump when I read the topic heading I thought it was about Adam Pickering and you had put in the wrong section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: Grump
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds
Tweets by @Ozfootynet
promotional tote bags