Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Do we dare talk abt the f word 5 years 9 months ago #150267

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
not the one you think, we all know the WCER are ......... .

But the Reserves or as I call them the EAST PERTH league team. Souths bounced out in the first quarter and oops we were behind and the bullies looked very good. After quarter time the boys came back and out scored the dogs 12 goals to five. The manner in which they did it was quite impressive with all players contributing and doing their job. Our back 6 played great football, Gorter, Hart, North et al all did well. The mids took control and the forwards made the most of what they were given.

Souths never gave in and the struggle from both sides was epitomised by a clash between Nathan Arbon and Zac Dent which saw both layers leave the field, Zac with a broken wrist and Nathan with concussion, both of them are to be lauded for the courage, commitment and endeavour. Zac is a former EP colts player who has had his shared of trials but like Nathan is a fine young man!

The colts game was a great game given both sides were missing players and reflected the high quality of our development football. Souths came back after half time and pushed the Royals and hit the front early in the last quarter but hard work from Jacob Msando and Ben Santella repelled the Souths boys in the last and we went on to record a 6 point win.

Well done to all four teams, well worth the train trip!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

Do we dare talk abt the f word 5 years 9 months ago #150276

• one time only
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 32
Grump, I see Blair Della Franca also played Reserves for South yesterday, as well as Zac.

Did either boy play any Reserves games for East Perth?

Do we dare talk abt the f word 5 years 9 months ago #150283

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

one time only wrote: Grump, I see Blair Della Franca also played Reserves for South yesterday, as well as Zac.

Did either boy play any Reserves games for East Perth?

Not a 100% sure but no would be my first response. Blair trained with the league group but did not get a game.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 476 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL