Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Colts and ressies 5 years 10 months ago #148050

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
What an absolutely great day for football and both games did not disappoint.

The colts outcome did not eventuate n our favour but on the balance of the play the better team one. It was hard fought and close at the half way break but Souths came out after the long break and played with that much more purpose and kicked a the goals that mattered. In the last quarter the Royals got back and t time looked like the could catch and pass the Bullies but time ran out, well done to both teams for a game that was fast and direct. Souths ball winners were that much more prolific than ours and it showed. Well done to the Hammer for another strong game.

The Ressies was also a game in two halves with the East Perth boys coming out on top after a dominate second half. The game was quick, direct and showed a high standard of skills. I was pleased to see the East Perth boys play like they did as it reinforces to me that we have a group that will be challengers for the flag this year. Well done to Dobbo, Jaxon Cahill and Stan Wright but for me the plaudits must go to the backline who controlled Souths for much of the game and allowed the mids and forward to capatilise!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Colts and ressies 5 years 10 months ago #148068

• Stand the Test
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 318
Good on ya Grump, love your reports.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 331 guests and no members online

Newest Footy Recruits

• MiltonRutty
  • BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes