Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139245

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
site, have sent messages but to no avail
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139249

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
I sincerely hope you don't mean you wish to cease membership Al - you are a respected and valued comrade in these parts of the world mate
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139252

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
EO

Southerner wrote: I sincerely hope you don't mean you wish to cease membership Al - you are a respected and valued comrade in these parts of the world mate

Thx for the kind words but it appears that my hope that the club would announce the end of the alignment before seasons start will not be happening. In all honesty I agree with the bagging and ridicule that we get for the arrangement but also in all sincerity I find myself less and less able to defend the indefensible. I will still always support the club and its players but not on a forum where I unable to disagree with the sentiments express against EP so i will be not contributing until the alignment ceases and so moderating is also at an end.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139253

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1194
Understand your retiscence mate - but I'll be recommending your details be kept & membership along with it , cannot afford to lose people such as yourself given the wealth of club experience / knowledge you possess
You would still be the moderator as such

Everyone in footy knows it was Bronte Howson & Turner who delayed things until it was too late - it isn't your fault nowhere near mate

You don't have to post or feel guilty about anything

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139254

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote: EO

Southerner wrote: I sincerely hope you don't mean you wish to cease membership Al - you are a respected and valued comrade in these parts of the world mate

Thx for the kind words but it appears that my hope that the club would announce the end of the alignment before seasons start will not be happening. In all honesty I agree with the bagging and ridicule that we get for the arrangement but also in all sincerity I find myself less and less able to defend the indefensible. I will still always support the club and its players but not on a forum where I unable to disagree with the sentiments express against EP so i will be not contributing until the alignment ceases and so moderating is also at an end.

Grump I can also understand your sentiment. Personally I am finding it hard to conjure up any enthusiasm for the 2018 season. With the host club alignment still in place; Subiaco's self-interest in gutting the two host club aligned clubs at finals' time is so transparent. The removal of the colts' in all but name and the reduction to 18 games is just one on top of the other. It is a case of why would one bother.

And to preempt the likely rebuttal, I have followed Swans from the 1960s so it has got nothing to do with the likelihood that Swans will have a bad season next year.

Apologies to Grump for hijacking your thread and wishing you all the best.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139256

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1547

I'm with Southerner here Grump. You are the voice of reason on the EP thread and your obvious passion for the colts is refreshing...much the same as Subi's Bensti. It would be this sites loss if you were to stop posting and I personally hope you hang in there.

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139279

• ArkRoyal
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1215
Grump -- I always enjoy your posts too. You should not feel that you need to defend EP, that is the board's job. There is one positive about the alignment in that it has made the club financially stable. I Hope to read some more posts from you soon, about your beloved Royals or other topics. cheers, AR

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139287

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
Likewise, Grump, although I'm a newbie on this site, I've enjoyed reading your thoughts about our beloved East Perth over the years.
As a long-time Royals fan, I share your disillusionment about the possibility (or probability?) of the alignment continuing beyond 2018.
I just want us to revert back to being the old East Perth, where we were hated because of who we were rather than because of this appalling "partnership".
Surely the club is not blind to how the rank-and-file Royals supporters have had enough of being West Coast's "reserves".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump, ArkRoyal

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139293

• Demons Forever
  • Away
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 248
Just don't dump it on us ADGM
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog.
Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY THING !!!!!!
I shot the fukin sherriff!!!!

Does anyone know how to delete your entry off the 6 years 4 months ago #139298

• Archie Duda Goal Machine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 256
No, I definitely won't take a dump on you or any other OzFooty member, Demons Forever. (-:]
I sense the EPFC hierarchy have their plans set in place no matter what the club's supporters' end-the-alignment views are.
I love footy at all levels (the game itself, the personalities, the statistics, the history), but am not immersed in the political side of things.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 575 guests and 6 members online

• Beasley Hutton
  • Freezin
  • Demons Forever
  • Swedgen
  • Omah

Newest Footy Recruits