Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Great win to the Colts and good effort Ressies 6 years 8 months ago #131413

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
The colts boys showed great heart and effort to beat a fighting Demons outfit.

Some of the more unheralded boys lifted and showed great effort to run, attack the ball and defend their men. Ben Santella, Lewis Miller and Damon Greaves played great games.

Our player Thomas Baulach is a kojonup boy but has been playing PSA so for many of us this was a fist glimpse of a young man who can play! Well done Jed in the ruck, ably supported by Sam East!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great win to the Colts and good effort Ressies 6 years 8 months ago #131428

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Very disjointed Grump with all the changes I suppose. Impressed with the Perth team and find it unreasonable that they need on field support for the future. Do you believe the loss of Redhead makes winning a final difficult. Or do you think our top end talent will gel better over the next fortnight.

Great win to the Colts and good effort Ressies 6 years 8 months ago #131451

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Larry Bird wrote: Very disjointed Grump with all the changes I suppose. Impressed with the Perth team and find it unreasonable that they need on field support for the future. Do you believe the loss of Redhead makes winning a final difficult. Or do you think our top end talent will gel better over the next fortnight.

The return of the PSA players always has some effect, each year we as does all other teams have to deal with it. I think the run will help and with Jaxon Cahill back next week will only serve make us that much stronger.

As for Redhead, I thought Jed did a good job but having both in the team with Redhead resting up forward adds to our scoring power.

In my opinion we are better placed this year for a run at the flag, the boys last year were tired, not taking away from an absolutely heroic effort but by the GF we were pushing it a bit! This year Pickers has been able to use more boys and spread the workload amongst a bigger group.

I am confident that we can do the job and win a colts flag.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Great win to the Colts and good effort Ressies 6 years 8 months ago #131458

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
I look forward to it Grump.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 695 guests and 3 members online

• Whitey
  • Big Blue
  • Ti Em

Newest Footy Recruits

• Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977