Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

how pathetic was that in th league 7 years 3 weeks ago #118192

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
Whilst the colts and ressies lost the league got beaten, not much else to be said other than the number of WCE coat hangers is growing each day! Even intruding into the development process, cannot wait for it to be over, we might lose every week but it will be honorable!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

how pathetic was that in th league 7 years 3 weeks ago #118195

• Dirty Weekender
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 374

Grump wrote: Whilst the colts and ressies lost the league got beaten, not much else to be said other then the number of WCE coat hangers is growing each day! Even intruding into the development process, cannot wait for it to over, we might lose every week but it will be honorable!

Stay the course Grump...it will be over soon. We all would like to see the return of a strong real East Perth despite our own allegiances....just hope it goes that way with eagles getting their own side to make it a 10 team comp. change is inevitable and this is the best solution in my eyes. Hope the damage isn't terminal for your club

how pathetic was that in th league 7 years 3 weeks ago #118216

• Southerner
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Lifelong Bulldog .... the alignments are PISH
  • Thank you received: 1193
Unfortunately that's part of being intoxicated with the AFL - the "coach" doesn't really coach he's instructed.
I can't fathom this 37 year infatuation East Perth & it's board has had with the VFL/AFL
Or how not one person has stood up to that turd Howson & gotten rid of the stench

1980:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

how pathetic was that in th league 7 years 3 weeks ago #118222

• UNKA2
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 116

Unholytugboat wrote: Going to be another long season, so-called boom recruits fizzled, mcarthy looks like he might kick a few, but seriously lose the man bun and mo.
I am starting to honestly believe Lyon is out of touch with where the AFL is at.

Kersten was awful at Geelong, we gave him heaps of chances. Hambling, was second string still injuries gave him a chance in the finals. YES he had a good finals series agreed, but for me doesnt look like a key defender at the moment. Interesting comment re Lyon, the footy was fast and attacking on the weekend, the dockers today look like they have gone back to the dockers of old.

how pathetic was that in th league 7 years 3 weeks ago #118237

• Unholytugboat
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 100
Sorry guys, my bad, saw the thread heading assumed u were talking about the Dockers.

Whilst I'm here, I agree with DW, get ur tradition back and for f#$k sake give them there own teams.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 265 guests and one member online

• Omah

Newest Footy Recruits

• aCoucky
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL