Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

East Perth draftees and some player movements that 7 years 4 months ago #109747

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I have heard a couple of movement, Tom Omadei to East Freo, I personally wish him all the luck in the world, opportunities for him were limited and in this case it is due to the alignment. Perkins to subi as a half forward, good bloke, ok player but opportunities were limited due to others being in front not the alignment, good luck to him.

Well done to Sam Powell-Pepper, glad its Port and not others. He is a great person and will do well in a Port environment. Way to Go to Tahir Bayok has worked hard this year after finding out that natural athletic ability isn't enough.

Now for a story, I want you to cast your minds back a few years, the season is when EP colts played Souths at Leederville in the finals. Few players out there have gone on to play league and represent the club and themselves well. There were two players on the ground that day who were go down different paths even during the game, one gave up and the other did not. One talked to the coaches, talked to the fitness people and skills coaches, the other did as well. One of them listened and worked his rrr's off, served his time in the ressies and bided his time until given the chance to play league. The other listened to others and decided that others new better and listened to his mum, uncle and soothsayer and went to another club for more chances and a better chance at being drafted.

The story ends with a happy one the one who did the honorable, the hard working and diligent thing, Tom Gorter got drafted today and his hard work and loyalty paid off. For the other well all he can do is listen to Billy Thorpe and his hit from the sixties, no not poison ivy the other one. Tyler perhaps Swans might get you closer to being drafted isnt one of your third cousins related to a player there!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Grump.

East Perth draftees and some player movements that 7 years 4 months ago #109856

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Samelko and Wright a little unlucky but spots on an AFL list are hard to secure. Grump the other chap you refer to was black listed for his attitude. He was advised by the Eagles how to improve to get on a list. He pretty much ignored the advice

East Perth draftees and some player movements that 7 years 4 months ago #110095

• Dazz
  • Thank you received: 0
Nice to see a couple of Royals finally get picked up by the Eagles. IIRC I think Cox was the last one. Hopefully the Alignment will have some benefit in that regard, in at least bringing our guys to notice and discussion.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 431 guests and 2 members online

• Time For a Flag
  • Jicca

Newest Footy Recruits

• whatoma
  • RobertPes
  • Lost WAFL