Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9081

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Disappointing about Jones getting injured. He was without doubt penciled in to be one of the ruckmen in the national 18's.

Also Grump, at the risk of bagging a favourite EP son in Craig Wulff. Has he always chipped the ball backwards and sideways in the backline? Then he gets it back and does the same thing.

Sure it builds up his disposal count but the number of times he put his side under pressure with these little kicks was incredible.

It won't be long until opposition clubs allow him to roam free in his own back half and will only pressure him forward of CHB.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9089

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

La Hincha wrote: Disappointing about Jones getting injured. He was without doubt penciled in to be one of the ruckmen in the national 18's.

Also Grump, at the risk of bagging a favourite EP son in Craig Wulff. Has he always chipped the ball backwards and sideways in the backline? Then he gets it back and does the same thing.

Sure it builds up his disposal count but the number of times he put his side under pressure with these little kicks was incredible.

It won't be long until opposition clubs allow him to roam free in his own back half and will only pressure him forward of CHB.

we will wait and see, wulfy will adjust to what Dawson wants, early days after the PT76 regime!
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9106

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148

Flying falcon wrote: Ha ha chop so true winge winge as they do. we seen things already in motion with the alignment with hutchy not playing. hamstring ? I call bullshit !!!

FF, You got that right, hamstring my sphincter, that was the alignment deal at its initial best. How convenient that they leave Hutchy out !

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9107

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Grump,

Your blokes will come good, make no mistake !

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9115

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Leedy wrote: Grump,

The lad who came off on the stretcher in the ressies, what was the story, is he alright
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9124

• La Hincha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I noticed Chris Warrell is back at the club. I'm glad. I've got a lot of time for his footy when he sets his mind to it.

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9165

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

La Hincha wrote: I noticed Chris Warrell is back at the club. I'm glad. I've got a lot of time for his footy when he sets his mind to it.

Very unfit but hopefully any issues outside will have been dealt with and he concentrate on playing, must admit surprised me to see in team but .....

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9167

• Falcon
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 154

Grump wrote:

Leedy wrote: Grump,

The lad who came off on the stretcher in the ressies, what was the story, is he alright

He done his knee, out for the season Grump..

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9173

• swan42
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
There are two possibility with respect to the club formerly known as East Perth. The first scenario is that when the alignment is complete in 2014 they will be a continuing dominant force due to the weakening of the other WAFL clubs losing their AFL drafted players and the club formerly known as East Perth increasing their playing strength by getting the Eagles' drafted players. The other scenario is that the club formerly known as East Perth will be treated as a development team where the actual winning or losing is of no consequence. Either way it is a lose-lose scenario for the legitimate East Perth supporters. If the team formerly kown as East Perth dominates their achievements, will justly, be treated with complete and utter disdain.

oh well the alignment really helped us ths week 11 years 1 month ago #9186

• Grump
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

swan42 wrote: There are two possibility with respect to the club formerly known as East Perth. The first scenario is that when the alignment is complete in 2014 they will be a continuing dominant force due to the weakening of the other WAFL clubs losing their AFL drafted players and the club formerly known as East Perth increasing their playing strength by getting the Eagles' drafted players. The other scenario is that the club formerly known as East Perth will be treated as a development team where the actual winning or losing is of no consequence. Either way it is a lose-lose scenario for the legitimate East Perth supporters. If the team formerly kown as East Perth dominates their achievements, will justly, be treated with complete and utter disdain.

Funny, Muppet, I went a game between the EP Royals and Joondalup Falcons (oh that was so difficult to write, the WP Cardinals nearly came out) and guess what the names in the budget reflected that, the worst even reported it as that, so whatever planet you are on or from I will accept your disdain and use it for all it is worth, which on the open market is not much.

By the way what is muppet currency, fluff or navel hair, oh just stuff to blow away in a light breeze, just like your opinion.

Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 729 guests and one member online

• Mr AFL

Newest Footy Recruits

• ChrisGiple
  • Roberttag
  • Edwinric
  • Lost WAFL
  • Duncs1977