Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106683

• BC
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1543

Grump wrote: I have say I am really proud of the boys today.

The colts boys played their hearts out and were beaten by a better team on the day and season. I have seen our development process come ahead in leaps and bound over the past 6 years and I truly believe that we are on the right track and will be there abouts in september from here on in!

The ressies did well but again were beaten by the better team on the day.

Given this was my last day with EP colts I think that a win would have been great but I am not ashamed to have been involved in the Colts programme at EP. After starting in 1985, having a break from 2000 til a few years back (the reasons were all about the development programme and the first alignment) I think that when I go to watch the colts next year it is better than its ever been in my tenure.

Hey Grump...you've been completely transparent from the outset that you don't like the alignment and your primary focus is on the colts. Congrats on a job well done and a flag in your last year would have been well deserved. Enjoy putting your feet up on the sidelines.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106691

• Senior Seagull
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 836
Agree with BC's comments, EP are doing something right with their lower grades, something Subi should learn from. As for Claremont, well their development/zone jugganaught moves on relentlessly. There will be plenty of top shelf talent coming through for new coach Darren Harris plus they will likely pick up the delisted McGinnity and Deboer who are great WAFL level players, expect they will challenge for top 2 next season. Harris is the recruiting coup of the year imho.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106702

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
sounds like alignment has cost EPFC Payne. Foreget recruiting start looking after your own. Reckon a few clubs will be looking at the colts and ressie lists now with the sell that they can present an opportunity that WCEP ca not not

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106705

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Like playing reserves at EF Astro. I wouldn't be surprised after Paynies effort in the grand final that he might hang up the boots completely.

Last edit: by Larry Bird.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106707

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

astro wrote: sounds like alignment has cost EPFC Payne. Foreget recruiting start looking after your own. Reckon a few clubs will be looking at the colts and ressie lists now with the sell that they can present an opportunity that WCEP ca not not

Astro his performance in the GF was poor.I would be more worried about losing some of the other younger talent who are the future.

Last edit: by chaddy22.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106765

• astro
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Fair comment chaddy22

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106793

• Leedy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 148
Well done Grump, your a Feral, but a good Feral if there is any such thing. Keep getting too the footy though mate, all the best :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grump

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 418 guests and one member online

• Swedgen

Newest Footy Recruits

• BhoblhRhync
  • MRanker - Fiverr
  • whatoma
  • RobertPes