Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined variable: ub in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Deprecated: strripos(): Non-string needles will be interpreted as strings in the future. Use an explicit chr() call to preserve the current behavior in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 65

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/dh_ingvwb/ozfooty.net/templates/hot_cars/js/browser.php on line 69
Welcome, Member
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106328

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381
I have say I am really proud of the boys today.

The colts boys played their hearts out and were beaten by a better team on the day and season. I have seen our development process come ahead in leaps and bound over the past 6 years and I truly believe that we are on the right track and will be there abouts in september from here on in!

The ressies did well but again were beaten by the better team on the day.

Given this was my last day with EP colts I think that a win would have been great but I am not ashamed to have been involved in the Colts programme at EP. After starting in 1985, having a break from 2000 til a few years back (the reasons were all about the development programme and the first alignment) I think that when I go to watch the colts next year it is better than its ever been in my tenure.
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106336

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ah the deletion from scum sour grapes?

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106340

• Grump
  • Grump's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 381

Southrlegends wrote: Ah the deletion from scum sour grapes?

look muppett if your bothered to read my posts I am very supportive of colts football, I provide supportive commentary to all teams and stay away from the alignment, your deletion was because it adds nothing to the comments about the Colts and the EP development process which you bothered to find out about it has nothing to do with the alignment.

Go back and read about what i say about Souths, swans and all the other clubs with the possible exception of WP but even then I don't denigrate them.

You are just a muppet that wants to be destructive and go off topic and as the moderator of the EP I have every right to delete crap written by people who have nothing to say but dribble.

If you don't like it complain to the admin folk, in the meantime there is a dead bear in the car park ...............
We live in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106344

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Grump wrote:

Southrlegends wrote: Ah the deletion from scum sour grapes?

look muppett if your bothered to read my posts I am very supportive of colts football, I provide supportive commentary to all teams and stay away from the alignment, your deletion was because it adds nothing to the comments about the Colts and the EP development process which you bothered to find out about it has nothing to do with the alignment.

Go back and read about what i say about Souths, swans and all the other clubs with the possible exception of WP but even then I don't denigrate them.

You are just a muppet that wants to be destructive and go off topic and as the moderator of the EP I have every right to delete crap written by people who have nothing to say but dribble.

If you don't like it complain to the admin folk, in the meantime there is a dead bear in the car park ...............

No ones trolling mate it's seems the truth hurts... ur alignment whether u admit it or not goes through ur WHOLE club ... not just league

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106359

• Larry Bird
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 78
Your a joke punching away at your keyboard like a coward. Crawl back under your rock Legend. This is not a forum for 12 year olds. Feel sorry for the reserves boys who didn't fire in the second half.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106367

• Peter North
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Larry Bird wrote: Your a joke punching away at your keyboard like a coward. Crawl back under your rock Legend. This is not a forum for 12 year olds. Feel sorry for the reserves boys who didn't fire in the second half.

I think Sffc4eva or his other alias Gremar has found his way back .

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106392

• Southrlegends
  • Visitor
  • Visitor

Peter North wrote:

Larry Bird wrote: Your a joke punching away at your keyboard like a coward. Crawl back under your rock Legend. This is not a forum for 12 year olds. Feel sorry for the reserves boys who didn't fire in the second half.

I think Sffc4eva or his other alias Gremar has found his way back .

Sorry mate not sure who this people are

I'm not trolling unfortunately the truth hurts for a lot of people on here

No more than the ressies & colts of EP tonight

Last edit: by Southrlegends.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106397

• chaddy22
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

Grump wrote: I have say I am really proud of the boys today.

The colts boys played their hearts out and were beaten by a better team on the day and season. I have seen our development process come ahead in leaps and bound over the past 6 years and I truly believe that we are on the right track and will be there abouts in september from here on in!

Given this was my last day with EP colts I think that a win would have been great but I am not ashamed to have been involved in the Colts programme at EP. After starting in 1985, having a break from 2000 til a few years back (the reasons were all about the development programme and the first alignment) I think that when I go to watch the colts next year it is better than its ever been in my tenure.

It was disappointing grump as both the colts and reserves both started well but seemed short of a few class players and Claremont are very fast and punished us when they got in the open.The good thing is we should have a few that may be looked at in the draft.If either Jones or Samalko are not drafted I hope to see them play league next year.It is not all doom and gloom.I think we are on the right track when the alignment folds.

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106485

• Mad Dog
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 8
I haven't read any comments on this topic but the fact that EP made 2 GF's in the lower grades is proof that they don't need and should not be allowed the extra recruiting concessions!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beasley Hutton

We made two GF's and were beaten in both 7 years 6 months ago #106492

• Beasley Hutton
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2872

Grump wrote: I have say I am really proud of the boys today.

All the best in retirement Grump ...reading the above it sounds like you have been a great servant of WAFL footy.

• Page:
Moderators: royallucky

Search

Keyword

Who's Online?

We have 232 guests and 5 members online

• Success Hill
  • Time For a Flag
  • one time only
  • Southerner
  • Johnny Leonard

Newest Footy Recruits